UK preorders thread

Mine has shipped from Microsoft store UK…Northeast here near Newcastle

Just got my shipping info, thank god for that.

Just got mine as well.

Same here. Apparently they printed the sticker at 2pm, but it isn’t with UPS yet. Who knows, could come Monday

Ordered from Amazon, not shipped yet.

YEEESSSS; I can stop panicking!

Now onto the last panic.

Have you guys checked the shipping part? Mine only says my town and GB. No proper address or postcode. What does yours say peeps? :sweat:

Yh same here. Just the town and GB I will say there’s a UPS warehouse not far from where i live if that helps at all

Same here.

Mine just says my town…it will be fine

Turns out it’s a security thing. Thank heck for that. :joy:

1 Like

mine still says the same pre-ordered estimated delivery 10 November the waiting is frustrating to say the least

My Series X from Very has dispatched. :sweat_smile:

Have dispatch details on my Series X via Curry’s…

Now in transit on MS store.

Same here

Mine is in transit too, I had a pending charge on my CC, it disappeared on Friday - although on MS website it says paid! Anyone else?

Woah. You 3 are way ahead. :grin:

Yeah mine says paid and has the picture of the cute van bringing me my toy. CC has reserved payment still but not actually come off the CC balance yet.

1 Like

I got this, so I guess they’ll pick it up on Monday and deliver Tuesday. Shame, I had a hope they’d pick it up today and deliver Monday!

Growing concerned with mine. My amazon order just says Arriving Tuesday. But everyone else has gotten emails that say “Good news Yours areiving release day” not had any email myself :confused: (Amazon Uk)