Ubisoft+ Is probably coming to gamepass on 2021

I mean just EA Play in Game Pass Ultimate is worth it for $15. Let’s not get too greedy there already :grinning:

Also, things can change too later, I expect many changes to Game Pass next year and afterwards.

1 Like

It is but I prefer day one because I don’t want to wait to see if they get added in eventually. EA is a minimum of a year. By the time that year goes by, I have already moved on. I would rather pay more to get the games day one.

Yeah, but at least we are getting EA games, contrary to none before. One step at a time, this is already great.

1 Like

True and agreed. I just wish they had two different options even if they had to increase subscription price of Ultimate. EA Play in Game Pass and EA Play Pro in Game Pass Ultimate.

Who said there won’t be any change. Phil already talked about a type of Game Pass Platinum or something like that. With xCloud going to more platforms, I think 2021 will be a turning point for both xCloud and Game Pass.

Really? Game Pass Platinum? Nice. If it means EA/Ubisoft/whatever games day one, im all in.

I don’t know what it will have, but he indicated that there would other tiers. Which makes sense, as Game Pass in 2-3 years from now will already be different.

That’s true and sounds good. Hope they have a tier that includes games day one and I’ll be a happy camper.

On a side note, do you know when the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal ends? Thanks.

I don’t know to be honest, if you want to pick it up, do it now I would say.

Okay, thanks. I will.

Needs to be a premiem add on model like cable, cant drive up the price on everyone. Add EA Play Pro and Ubisoft+ and end up with a nearly $50 a month subscription lol.

Well

3 Likes

Oh really?

1 Like

Our saviour!

1 Like

This rumor Is not a rumor. Many chances to see a Great 2021. Xbox Will be incredibile

I mean, it only makes sense if you think about it. So far, the only big streaming service that has been avoided is xCloud, and by extension Game Pass. So it is obvious it is going to come to consoles. With that, Ubisoft associating themselves with the most popular service on console right now also makes sense, since it would be a partnership beneficial for both Microsoft and Ubisoft. They would both be bolstering their subscription numbers.

I think there is a chance it could be and add-on for $5/month more if you already have Game Pass Ultimate.

1 Like

If it happens, it either won’t be Ubisoft+ (it’ll be a vault) or it’ll be a fee on top of Game Pass. How much are you guys willing to pay?

20 dollars per month

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to see if they go with a higher tier (say… $25-30) or an ala carte model where you add on a specific “channel”. Really could begin to look like the cable model.