Tunic |OT| Zeldan Ring

Wait where do you buy that bombs?

Inside the red windmill, we have to walk in and out the back door, to the left/west of the first bonfire/resting area.

Someone should make an OT, because it looks like this game deserves one. Just sayin’.

4 Likes

It is currently past my game of the year I love how the game manages to offer secret passages which are accessible from the start in front of our eyes but which we do not see. I also like the fact that the whole game is in a strange language and that we can translate everything using the environment panels, descriptions on objects and manual pages to find in the world, I hadn’t felt such involvement on my part in a game since Outer Wilds released in 2019 or Sea of Thieves released in 2018 or Minecraft released in 2011 or Morrowind released in 2002 for me these games are so Rare and precious I hope Starfield will make me rediscover the feelings I had with Morrowind, it could be an exceptional year for me.

1 Like

Something about this game is giving me heavy Fez vibes. Edit to add: also, Monument Valley vibes.

just rename this one :man_shrugging:t6:

1 Like

Played some more (incredibly frustrating) TUNIC today.

2 Likes

How are you liking the game so far? It is next on my list of games to play.

Loving this game so far. Its scratching every itch.

Difficulty is perfect Artstyle and presentation fantastic. It fills the top down zelda itch.

Its littlw manual booklet pause menu being a collectable as well as helpful is such a great touch.

review is going up soon, it’s not the most positive

I did a thing.

5 Likes

Yeah some encounters are frustrating but I’ll push as best I can, but I’m probably gonna eventually enable the accessibility options, I wish it was about giving you more items especially healing or more health and less damage received instead of straight up invincibility though

1 Like

Just got to the area with thoes green crocs in the review vid and only just found out you can sprint😂

Edit: first boss fight down and second bell donged, really good boss fight too, killed me about 3 times and ended up using all of my bombs and the freeze charges. But in the end it was all about timing to roll away from it’s attacks, while rolling closer to attack it. Also should had used the attack increasing item before the fight to shorten it, but all well.

Was literally down to one health also I didn’t realize in the middle of the fight that I could have switched to the fruits or potions to restore magic.

2 Likes

I’m currently trying to beat The Librarian boss and the difficulty just kicked up a notch. Was smooth sailing before this haha.

2 Likes

I began playing this last night and the music was so nice I started falling asleep lol. It reminds me of the music in the water levels on Donkey Kong Country.

1 Like

I only found out how to upgrade from someone on Twitter. How were we supposed to figure it out lol

Dark Souls style no hand holding. It’s all about figuring it out. Wait until you find out about secret push button codes to press in water with the volume down, explosive walls, and the million secret paths :rofl:

:giphy:

It’s all in the manual! I forget which page, but the manual shows A LOT.

2 Likes

From us of course, I learned how to upgrade stats from here and that we are supposed to throw 3 coins in the well for extra slotables space.