Tokyo Game Show being kicked off by Xbox!

Since 2019 at least. Probably started before - in mid 2018, more or less - but i’m not sure. Got the first report about it last year, and Xbox learned a lot about how to keep their secrets. Damn you Phil :batphil:

My expectations are just having old ports of games on Xbox

Can’t wait to see what they got :slight_smile:

Not really expecting anything but xcloud and game pass.

I would love to be wrong though.

& if we are really lucky a persona game or two.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if this where they dropped megatons, but this is a strange year.

2 Likes

Sounds like another 2022 game :smile:. That’s pretty cool, definitely interested in seeing what comes of this game.

giphy

This is a huge and welcome surprise!

Been a long time since Xbox had a presence there. Hopefully they have some nice announcements and not just a rerun if the same stuff.

There’s loads of Asian partnerships they could leverage.

Would make perfectly sense! Announce a Japanese exclusive alongside Xcloud in Japan.

This is the second try for xbox to be serious about Japan!

1 Like

Will be interesting to see what this brings. Xcloud will be focus but given length I suspect a new game reveal of some sort is on the cards.

So is this their September event or is it separate from what they had planned? :thinking:

Also what does Brad mean with this Tweet?

It’s a hedgehog so it must be Sega related no?

We will at least hear something, according to Klobrille.

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1300712178727743491?s=19

Although he does seem to word it in a way where it’s left ambiguous in terms of the scale of the announcement, so I’m giving the benefit of the doubt and not expecting like a huge blowout.

I have a feeling this month will have reeeaaally strong announcements for Xbox. Really excited to see what they have in store for us.

1 Like

Would be cool if they announce the FF7 Remake date for Xbox

2 Likes

Would love to see it, I own it for my PS4 but haven’t gotten around to playing it, if/when it does release on Xbox, I’ll almost certainly sell my PS4 copy and play it on my Xbox instead.

Do you know who is making it?

1 Like

Well this is unexpected.

I think PS4’s exclusivity ends in March 2021 so probably April

They haven’t went to TGS in years so this is interesting. I’m interested in if we will get any announcements of ports. Still can’t believe we now have Yakuza and Dragon Quest games on Xbox.