Tokyo Game Show being kicked off by Xbox!

Have they committed to doing an XO event this year? Anyone know?

I’m confused about who owns the IP for it. I know that KT makes the game but i was under the impression that Sony published the first game. Not sure what the second one.

KT was the publisher for pc, Sony was international publisher for ps4. I don’t know and I don’t care, I want it at xbox :grin:

I don’t think Train sims have been as big as they were in the PS1 era but there is a Densha De Go! (The best known train sim in Japan since the PS1) Arcade game that’s still being updated. Flight Sim is still an interesting game to focus on for that audience and there is a hardcore PC Gamer market in Japan. So that might be part of their pitch

Lovely would be

New trailer of Tales of Arise, Elden Ring.

Games like Persona announced and maybe something else.

But I go in expecting nothing. That’s always best.

1 Like

This, mostly but I would LOVE to hear all the Tales games coming to join Vesperia. Persona would be welcome but I would prefer Shin Megami Tensei (Nocturne remake at minimum).

Oh good one! We did miss out on several Tales games that did come to PS4. But were they good at all? Vesperia was really good.

I wish I could tell you! I had Bersaria on PC but didn’t get to it and, unfortunately, my PC lobotomozied itself when my UPS didn’t react well to a power outage.

Tales Of Arise oh yes I’m still waiting for this one. Really interested by what I saw of it. It looks really good. Great artstyle, great chara designs, great looking combat and ennemy designs, beautiful overworld from what I saw.

Elden Ring is a day one for me without having see anything about, I know FS will deliver as always for me. Think I will go media blackout on this one just preorder it as soon as it’s available. This game will blow some people minds that is a guarantee!

Would love to have Yakuza 3/4/5 and 6 on gamepass right now since I finished Kiwami 2 and loved it. Trying to complete this amazing saga.

Sincerely if Sega partners with MS for Gamepass it is huge news and great motivation for other pubs to join in.

1 Like

Tales of beseria is the only good new Tales game after Vesperia. Better would be a port of Symphonia or Abyss. But I would gladly play the bad games like Graces on Xbox again :sweat_smile:

Oh my God, I played Graces F on PS3. I remember the awful voice acting. I hope to God Arise supports Japanese voices.

Ha ha, that’s the only post-Vesperia Tales game I played and I couldn’t stand it (aside from Magilou). Still, the option would be nice!

@Staffy @SpiderLink
The quality drop post-Vesperia was quite noticeable. You can say every game where Hideo Baba was the producer was bad in comparison to Vesperia.

This is … saddening to read.

…but also good! Fewer titles to feel guilty about: 1) not having; and 2) likely being in backlog limbo anyway!

I loved Phantasia, Symphonia, and Vesperia so I was a bit disappointed when Berseria didn’t elicit the same reaction in me. I didn’t realize that could possibly be attributed to a specific person, though I guess that’s a bit sad too.

Tales fan base thought he was the man culprit for the poor games post Vesperia. Beseria was the first game since Vesperia which was a step up in comparison to the others games. He was not part of Beseria. But they lost a lot of quality.

So if you don’t like Beseria avoid everything post Vesperia.

The Trails Series by Nihon Falcom is a much better and I hope those games will hit Xbox.

Ha ha, good to know, thanks! I played Trails in the Sky on my Vita and really dug it. It would be great to play the whole series on my main console =)

For me Tales Of Vesperia is my favourite. The best Tales Of imho. Tales Of Arise seems really attracting we’ll see more infos I hope at TGS.

Hoping for Disgaea.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Xbox at Tokyo Game Show 2022 | September 15