The Ukraine conflict

Nukes are good for scaring people and for MAD. Thats it. Putin is trying to scare the West to stop delivering weapons and supporting Ukraine. So the correct action is to not beeing scared and continue supporting Ukraine.

3 Likes

One thing is for sure, it’s a hot topic on twitter. They have a hashtag called Armageddon and the media have articles covering what kind of nukes Russia has and what not. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

In the past I would go spend all evening on reading these tweets, getting all worked, nah. It’s a nice evening of Mario Kart 8 with the boyz instead.

I mean Russia and their propaganda channels have threatend nuclear retaliation to the West since March. They even whined about the missed opportunity to bomb the Queens funeral because all world leaders were there. I stopped caring about their empty threats months ago :woman_shrugging:

Oh yeah, Russia has shown restraint so far :rofl: Thats just russian propaganda.

Lol shooting 75 missles having around 45 shot down damaging a few office buildings a playground and some roads.

Doesn’t seem restrained seems like they are having a tantrum as they are loosing on the 2 (currently) open fronts. And having there precious bridge damaged

Russia is running out of time, equipment and able bodies to continue even defending what they captured.

3 Likes

Putin knows what’s going to happen if he fails,

2 Likes

310545219_10158566985052721_5052761449837397039_n

2 Likes

As one frontline Ukrainian soldier said in the beginning of the war: “We are lucky they are so fucking stupid”

Agreed.

Shows how desperate Putin is to end this war.

This will only strengthen Ukraine’s people resolve.

Ukraine has the morale , equipment and training to win the war

Russia if it goes onto winter doesn’t even have enough winter gear for the soldiers in the front let alone ways to supply those people in the harsh winter environment

Unless Russia deploys nukes ( I highly doubt it he will be killed first is my guess)

It will depend how long they want to drag it out with it looking like Belarus is going to reopen the northern front into a now very hardened position with people that are now fully battle tested would be suicide ploy Just the amount of needless deaths is what we are looking at.

Main thing is if you read random peoples tweets like Elon they are either pro Russian or trying to convince (maybe themselves) people that Russia has Ukraine on the ropes they were trying to play nice but Ukraine cannot win. Which as of right now is not true Russia in its current state has no chance of winning with winter around the corner

3 Likes

Apparently he’s bombing the shit out of the capital, poor people man.

It’s all they’ve got. Like yeah It’s scary for Ukrainians going through hell as any day your appartment can get bombed, but it has achieved nothing on the military side. Nothing.

Russians are throwing everything at the civilians and it probably took some time to prepare that hellish morning salvo. If they are waiting to do that 7 months into the war, that sounds like really bad management. Let’s see what happens next.

I’m hopeful it could end soon. You can be sending missiles one day, then your army getting demolished and retreating the next day. Situation is fluid. What made all the headlines today is not the war.

As far as I know, russkis are still losing ground in the East and South.

The launched cruise missiles at a playground. A playground
 Not sure if evil, incompetent or both. Probably both.

1 Like

It reminds me of Germany towards the end of world war 2 the eastern front was collapsing The Italian front was draining any resources
 so what did they do use v2 rockets to attack London civilian targets to try and show there might

1 Like

Steiners counterattack will save Putin any day now.

3 Likes
4 Likes

And he’s also funding a shitload of fake news to get extreme right wing nutjobs elected. It’s why several EU governments have “fallen” for new elections. So he can disturb the whole solidarity front they have. The usual suspects, like Bannon, are instigating this shit as well.

Poland is doing okay, but at the same time, they invest into their army but not their neighbors as “GERMANY EVIL!”. So they order shitloads of weapons from Korea rather than their NATO partners. It’s that kind of “solidarity” that is harming Europe right now.

And let’s not even start about Orban.

Kershon is almost liberated, you love to see it!

6 Likes

Putin won’t authorise a nuclear strike
 he’d get shot in the back of the head by a Russian General who doesn’t fancy the NATO retaliation
 nuclear fallout would be over NATO territory leading to article 5.

Russia I believe will blow the dam above Kherson to stop the Ukranians crossing the Dnieper river after the Winter.

Ukraine is now free to advance in Luhansk and Donetsk regions and to try to swing down and around Dnipro and in behind the remaining Russians in the Kherson region
 Russia has effectively created a road block by withdrawing from Kherson City over the Dnieper, that the Ukranians can now use to free up 10’s of thousands of soldiers and equipment.

I don’t think they blow the complete dam, that would flood their own troops and new trenches mostly on the eastern bank of the river.

damage to the bridges and the dam: