The Series X seems to be in steady supply right now. A blip or trend?

With the Series S being in stock in a fair amount of countries I wonder if they’ve pumped the brakes a bit on Series S to get more X out in the world.

1 Like

They should move them to Japan. It does sell well over there.

2 Likes

They’re getting ready for E3 and forward, no brakes on this train.

5 Likes

Nah they’re going back to XB1 baby, Kinect bundles only hype.

8 Likes

1 Like

Why you got to hurt…

I’m thrilled by it. I was able to snag a friend one for their birthday thanks to Walmart having a cup that runneth over.

8 Likes

he tried to post a thread on resetera and i think someone on their pointed out that he also did it on some gamestop reddit threads. He so desperately trying to stir shit up like yes PS5 are selling a lot but so is xbox and that is somehow wrong for him like i don’t get it.

Go, Series X, go!!

For some reason one store website in my country still have units available to be shipped after april 15th

10 Likes

Seems pretty obvious that they paid a lot to get as many systems as possible.

6 Likes

man imagine the logistics of all this and getting it to the US i wonder are they doing like how nintendo and sony bring them in like by air or by train and paying more for the chips

Let’s hope the trend sticks.

Oh it will, console warriors will always try to make it seem like no one is buying Xbox’s

…oh wait, wrong trend

1 Like

I’m thinking on selling my One X, honestly even a Series S with drive discs because I still got some significant amount would made me replace it the day after release, the trusty website in my country still has orders open for shipping later this month.

1 Like

This is the year for Xbox to take the lead in the US and never look back if they keep this level of stock coming the entire year and then make sure to take an even bigger lead during the holidays with Starfield and Series S deals, IMO it would be great for the brand again to get a big lead in the US, we probably won’t see another 360/PS3 situation in the US again but Xbox can still have a big healthy lead.

It’s important because if Xbox is the biggest console in the biggest market it will be harder for certain 3rd parties to ignore it, remember the 360 wasn’t as popular as the PS3 in Europe and Asia, it sold 50 million here compared to 35 in the rest of the world but it was easily the biggest console for 3rd parties, it’s also why Sony has been sending the vast majority of their stock to the US and we’re seeing Xbox outselling the PS5 in some PlayStation strongholds, they don’t want Xbox taking the US back.

Having a Bethesda game exclusive might be what gives Xbox what they need take back the US, we’ll see, exciting times ahead.

8 Likes

Some people are really not paying enough attention to the fact that Xbox has been doing great this generation despite the still missing and/or still in the process peices:

• 1st party productions and output cadence (last half las year was amazing but let’s be honest that’s nothing compared to what we’re waiting for, especially in more golbal reaching and “banger” content, and the ending of “droughts”)
  • The impact of Bethesda
  • Global presence, marketing, localization
  • The impact of ActiBlizz (near future imo)
8 Likes

Correct and also those games were on the last gen consoles, both Halo Infinite and FH5 are much better on current gen but they are pretty solid on the last gen consoles which is a great thing IMO and a great send off to the old Xbox One, at least the people who haven’t been able to upgrade weren’t left behind last year, this year is the year to upgrade for a lot of people though and I’m 110% sure that Starfield will be “the game” for many of those people.

1 Like

Bundle up Starfield at release and they’ll definitely massacre the Christmas season. If marketed right (from the makers of Skyrim), nothing will even come close to it, not even Hogwarts Legacy or God of War will have this level of attention imo. This could be a generation defining game and I hope the proper ressources are put behind it.

7 Likes