The Game Awards |OT| GOTY? Who Cares. Give Me Trailers

Would you be happy if Hellblade 2, Avowed and a new IP reveal ( let’s say InXile or Compulsion) appear at the TGA? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Extremely happy might be an understatement for me .

2 Likes

give it a few hours, 4chan will start churning out the rumours soon

1 Like

too late, Kojima already pulled out of the xbox deal and is now forced to work on Silent Hill but with the Abandoned Team. Take it with a grain of salt, as always, of course.

I see one of the users on 4chan has already migrated to xboxera. touche

2 Likes

it’s time to Find The Gamer™

1 Like

my prediction for the game awards is the coalition making a 3rd person shooter lord of the rings game, where you blast ppl with a staff as Gandalf

Xbox already has enough Lord of the Rings games

1 Like

Steel Rising new trailer has been confirmed to be at TGA. Hoping with a release date too!!!

Here’s a conspiracy theory for you:

Geoff or whoever in charge got comfortable with the system in place because they believe no other game would release after their cutoff date that will be GOTY caliber. You look at Sony and they barely release a game around the holidays yet they have nothing to worry since Xbox was no threat. Nintendo is the same as Sony with an exception of Smash Ultimate.

Now, with Xbox returning to form with even more power, Starfield coming in for example, they can’t be comfortable with that system any longer. They got in trouble for Forza Horizon 5 and it won’t be the last. Honestly, they should really reconsider in the future.

1 Like

I’d like to see It Takes Two win GOTY despite not playing it. It would be fascinating to see what Josef Fares would do if given the mic after receiving the biggest award.

3 Likes

That would be interesting after the BS that T2 did with the trademark…such a shitty company.

It Takes Two is an amazing game btw and totally deserves the recognition if it actually gets the GOTY award.

1 Like

JFO was where the seeds of dissent started. They dodged a bullet with Cyberjunk blowing Cyberchunks. But Halo coming in great hot on the heels of the unnominated best game of the year is a shit look.

Cyberpunk on pc still best game of 2020 tho.

:running_man: :dash:

1 Like

My 14 year old is convinced that Nintendo is going to show BOTW 2. I’m trying to figure out how to lower his expectations without crushing his spirit… :laughing:

1 Like

leaks are piling up for sega to be showing sonic related

The game awards is the one event i don’t mind having spoiled because i really don’t enjoy watching them.

1 Like

Confirmed.

Yep

Is it just me or is there less hype this year for TGA?