The Game Awards |OT| GOTY? Who Cares. Give Me Trailers

I believe that was the case with E3. I could understand “Xbox and Nintendo carried it” which I have seen (thankfully), but to say Nintendo is the only one is just ignoring Xbox success. Like saying there’s no good racing for past decades.

this domain was registered hmmm reveal at game awards? theres been rumors over the past few months saying this sonic game is open world and we know the game was teased in may but wasnt given a proper title and is a cross gen game i been following the “leaks” over the past few months pretty much every single leak said its a open world game so we’ll see

http://frontiers.sonicthehedgehog.com/

1 Like

I voted for the four Xbox games and It Takes Two. Played through it recently with @DeoGame and it’s great.

Ratchet wasn’t my thing. Metroid was great but not enough for me. RE8, same. Have yet to play GOTG, though it’s installed. (It’ll be the thing I play after finishing Halo’s campaign) Don’t care about Fortnite.

Good year for games. I do wonder if Halo’s placements this year mean it won’t be eligible next year? Or maybe the campaign will be eligible next year and the MP will be eligible for “best on-going game” or whatever…

As others have said, nice to see 4 Microsoft games in the top 10.

1 Like

halo should be eligible cyberpunk got in for this year so why cant infinite?

I’d love to see Judgment, Pyre, Transistor and Nioh 1/2 (Team Ninja fucked up big time by keeping this IP exclusive to PS) on Xbox/Game Pass!

My predictions (more like hopes and dreams lol) are: TEW3 teaser trailer, Hellblade 2 in-game/gameplay trailer, Killer Instinct 2 announcement trailer and the big Game Pass announcement being FFVII Remake.

Great minds think alike. I voted the same.

If this holds, I’m gonna having a tough time deciding between Halo, Forza and Psychonauts at the last round…

I’d suggest best chance of winning but honestly, Forza deserves this. Psychonauts has a nom already and Halo has a shot for next year. Forza has neither luxury.

1 Like

My prediction is Hellblade 2 and plague tale 2 gameplay, New IP from Complusion Games, as for my hopes I just want Xbox to have a good showing like the previous two years and no negative basis against them, and my dreams an exclusive superhero IP and well know studio aquistion.

Ima go for hellblade 2 gameplay and inxile reveal and dream of a big third party exclusive

Forza taking the lead

Prediction: Hellblade 2 gameplay trailer and either inXile or Compulsion Games teaser trailer for their next game.

Hopes and dreams: Fable gameplay and Perfect Dark gameplay.

good for playground xbox cant go wrong with forza,halo and pyschonauts 2

2 Likes

My predictions for xbox…since starfield is the big game for 2022,we gonna get a trailer that will have everyone excited for e3 lol. I’d say fable will get a cool trailer… , avowed, hellblade and the new one from the one in canda that not shown anything yet lol…otherwise for gamepass i could see tales of arise. Se could show a trailer for dragonquest 12 revealing it will be on all plats incl xbox. Then theres sony, they going to officially announce new service lol.

I predict too many will watch what is essentially a blight on the industry, one that doesn’t really care about the industry, and is more about one man’s ego. The release timing of Halo Infinite and extremely positive reviews underscores even more so how bad The Geoff Awards are. They need to at least change the date to be late January to early February. Instead they are driven by commercial greed and to push highest viewership numbers.

3 Likes

Not a fan of this event, given its ussually biased towards PlayStation, a date change would be fairer. I only watch it for the trailers and announcements.

1 Like

Blight may alittle too strong for me but it seems like it’s the Golden Globe of game awards. Both seems very strange and more about celebrating themselves instead of the actual industry.

1 Like

So… where’s the

eyebrows on fleek leek GIF

no leaks this time , which is quite surprising tbh .

Well we still have a couple of days and hours before the event.