Hellblade 2 and Avowed.
This whole forum is fucked if they announce Knack 3.
I know it’s just speculation from Insiders and not “confirmed”, but I still believe.
Unironically the boldest thing they can announce, even the rumored Bloodborne 2 from Not fromsoft would be less bold.
Would people even accept a Bloodborne 2 without Miyazaki and Fromsoft ?
Xbox - Hellblade 2 vertical slice, Cobalt teaser.
Sony - Chrono Cross remaster announcement. Timed exclusive to PlayStation.
Nintendo - maybe more Bayonetta 3.
Indies: The Last Night.
Xbox - Avowed gameplay/world trailer. Any of the XGP projects announcement.
Sony - metal gear remake by Bluepoint. Bloodborne remaster and PC port announcement.
Nintendo - more BotW 2, Metroid prime 4 gameplay reveal and whatever Mario team is up to.
Indies: Hollow Knight Silksong, Playdead’s next game.
Some of the fanbase thinks the game doesn’t even need a sequel to begin with. But yeah that’s why I said bold to announce a sequel that’s not made by from. That would be an absolutely weird move from Sony.
It takes more than just high fidelity graphics to envision a fromsoft game, especially one that Miyazaki himself considers his best work to date. The studio would have a lot to prove if they take it up, that’s for sure, so if it is indeed real, good luck to them.
Yup . I honestly dont know how I would feel about it .
Simply confused and anxious lol.
- 2-4 XGS/Bethesda Games to Be Shown (any of these)
Hellblade 2: Senua’s Saga
- A Game Pass Reel w/ Announcements
I hope for this they announce any of the following series/games:
Some 360 Indie Ports (Dust, Charlie Murder, Dishwasher)
AI: The Somnium Files ~ Nirvana Initiative
If Xbox can hit any of those and some other recent favorites that are already (or not) on the platform, then it’d be awesome!
- Hogwarts Legacy
- Starfield, with gameplay
- Contraband, with gameplay
- Psychonauts 2 for GOTY (prior to listening to the TGA podcast, I wouldn’t have predicted this)
- It Takes Two for direction
Is it possible Nick’s rumor about Persona comes true?
I personally don’t see it happening at TGA.
At this point I dont see it happening at all
No actual predictions but im hoping for the following -
- Redfall gameplay trailer (Summer 2022)
- Avowed gameplay trailer (2023)
- Hellblade 2 gameplay trailer (2023)
- Stalker 2 new gameplay trailer (April 2022)
- Crossfire X campaign gameplay trailer (2022)
- The Last of Us Remake (2023)
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy 2 (2023)
- Horizon 2 new gameplay trailer (February 2022)
- Hogwarts Legacy gameplay trailer (Fall 2022)
- Gotham Knights gameplay trailer and release date (June 2022)
If I get all of the above or at least half, I will be happy. I am expecting there to be reveals and whatnot and to add at least 5 new games to my already 40+ game list but am not going to attempt what they could be.
Fuck it, I’m bored and I’ve been working my ass off today. Who wants to do some Math! I do!
First of all, I will run an average of new announcements. For the sake of calculations, acquisitions by firms = retroactive announcements by them barring Bethesda, who I will keep as separate due to semi-independent marketing capabilities. What this means, for instance, is games like Outer Worlds and Psychonauts 2 count as retroactive Microsoft announcements.
All years are not weighted equally, as the increase in cache for the TGAs mean that more recent years are arguably more predictive than this one.
ABK is missing for obvious reasons.
Some other adjustments are made. Outer Worlds counts as MS and 2k. Cyberpunk and Witcher as CDPR and WB, Sekiro Bamco.
For New Announcements:
With this work done, and forgoing stuff like Fortnite, other indies, Game Pass, etc. And including stuff we know. I believe we see the following.
- An update on a game. Hopefully Redfall, probably Ghostwire.
- 2 updates on Skate and Apex.
- Cobalt or Midnight Announcement
- Hellblade 2 Gameplay
- Forza Horizon 5 expansion 1 or Avowed update.
- Horizon Forbidden West Gameplay
- BOTW 2 title reveal
- Fire Emblem Remake revealed
- Forspoken Update
- Monolith Next Game Revealed (Matrix?)
- Gonna buck the trend and say no reveal, but Elden Ring update.
- New LoL Arcane Spinoff Game
Other than that, we know that the Halo TV Show and Crossfire X will be there, but I’m counting them separate from Microsoft. Witcher TV and Uncharted movie are safe bets too.
We’ll see a ton of indies, many which we may know about, probably far many more we may not. Annapurna and Devolver tend to bring the goods here.
Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking.
Four XGS games in the running here. That’s… pretty insane.
Yeah a convenient gamepass announcement with “this GOTY nominee is coming to gamepass this month” seems like a good call.
Voted for the top 5 -
- Halo Infinite
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Psychonauts 2
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Resident Evil VIII: Village