Hogwarts Legacy delayed to 2022

2021 is going to be the year of backlog catch-up and I am completely cool with that!

2 Likes

Kinda expected this tbh.

Gee Halo could possibly one of the biggest games this year because I expect a lot of games to be delayed.

2 Likes

Definitely, I’ve been saying God of War Ragnarok is a 2022 game (at the ealiest) ever since it’s been announced. Wouldn’t surprise me if other Sony games were delayed to 2022.

We still have no idea what Nintendo has coming out this year.

Not sure what the general guideline is here on Xboxera, if bumping is to prefer over starting a new thread, but it seems like there’s finally a bit of movement on this game. A trailer or something along those lines is supposedly ready for release. It’s hard to say what “asset” refers to exactly, but whatever it is I’m looking forward to it.

1 Like

TGA, let’s go!

Has to be.

1 Like

This close to the event, that seems like the only logical conclusion. Can’t believe I didn’t think of that myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who is Millie A? Is this official news or a leaker type deal?

Leaker afaik

She’s been primarily Playstation centric but a month or so ago she mentioned hearing Microsoft signing a big third party game as exclusive.

I think she has gotten some Playstation stuff right in the past, but she is pretty new to the scene so it’s hard to determine if she is particularly credible.

Wife is a huge HP fan and she is pretty excited to play this. Nothing wrong with a delay. Nice to polish things up a bit.

Millie is new to the “insider” thing as far as I know and started around July but she hasn’t been wrong yet. Been following her for the last few months and as long as she continues to be accurate, I will continue to follow her.

As for Hogwarts Legacy, im 100% expecting it to be at TGA. It’s been about 15 months since it’s reveal at the PlayStation Showcase in September 2020. Not expecting a release date though. At best, Fall/Holiday 2022.

3 Likes

Hoping this comes to game pass (unlikely) or I’ll probably pick up a grey market key or something. Don’t want to directly support the festering shitbag who wrote the books.

Let’s see if it’s even a good game first lol

1 Like

Ha ha, fair point. I remember seeing that leaked footage a while back and being excited, so I’m mostly going off of that :sweat_smile:

I am excited and intrigued by but gonna wait and see and regarding the writer and her stance on things thats her opinion and what not on one hand if you buy it new you are supporting her second hand your essentially screwing over the devs who made the game so it’s a catch 22 but I’m waiting to see if game is good first

lol . I’m only excited becaue of the leaked footage . Otherwise I dont really expect anything from a studio that only used to make jank Disney games .

I’m well aware, but the ball is in her court at this point. It’s very easy to not be a heinous piece of shit, and having a broad reach makes it all the more important that you be responsible with what you say. Anyway, sorry for the derail.

Will buy day one.