The Falconeer, Fantasy Air Combat coming to Series X. Updates and news

I’m a man who knows what he likes and I like what I’m seeing

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve had my eye on this since it was announced. Getting it day one.

Modes have been announced for The Falconeer -

1 Like

I will be playing The Falconeer at 1800P/120FPS.

I have a few questions for anyone who may know -

1. Is the game fully exclusive to Xbox or timed exclusive?
  2. Does the game have Ray Tracing and/or HDR?
  3. Will there be any post launch single player content?

Thanks.

13 seconds vs 42 seconds load time seems on par with what we’ve seen from the back compat games that people have been testing on the XSX and Digital Foundry stated these were not using Velocity Architecture. So I have to wonder if Falconeer is also not using it, or they are and its benefits are overstated?

Looking forward to this game

1800p 60fps on Series S ? Interesting. I thought it was arbitrarily locked at 1440p max on S. Great to see it’s not.

Great performances on Series X too. I’m in !

Don’t miss it tomorrow!

1 Like

1800p60 on SS is super impressive. Wow.

1 Like

And its early days, there is more power in these boxes, and with a more time , things will go faster/better still.

8 Likes

Congrats man, the game is looking super impressive and honestly it’s mind blowing that you are doing it all yourself

1 Like

my mind feels blown, or at least one eyeball. especially after the beta with 3 days of non stop live bugfixing…

Do what you love!, and then they gave me a beta… crikey gonna sleep, sleep hard… ! see you tommorow nite on the stream , I heard its ultra ultra ultra wide, trying to break my game in pixels;!! lest see how wide the rabbit hole goes … tommorow 22-ish europe time :wink:

4 Likes

Wow the game is beautiful! Love the artsyle and the colors. So gorgeous! Congrats man!

I Wish you big succes and hope you continue on other games. It’s great to have a dev here.

Is it on Gamepass?

Also saw articles online mentionning 6k and 8k60. Is it true? What is the max resolution and performance on Xbox Series X please?

Thanks!

I was waxing lyrical on the future of this gen there. There are a few hurdles to take for 6k right now. For now 4k is the highest the game can go. Especially wanting the 120 fps mode.

But I am certainly only tapping a fraction of the X’s power. In due time huge strides will be made.

4 Likes

Not on Game Pass, as of now. I hope that’s announced though.

1 Like

Hope it will be on GP soon. The game seems really cool. Love the popping colors.

Definitely worth buying though based on my beta time, plus always great to support a game with one dev!

2 Likes

I will buy it, I miss Crimson Skies :joy:

1 Like

You played it? Please tell me more I’m interested in it. Thanks!

Between this and Chorvs, we’re gonna be well served in dogfighting games on the Xbox Series. Oh, and Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw is out soon too.