The Falconeer, Fantasy Air Combat coming to Series X. Updates and news

I’m glad a title like The Falconeer is able to get it’s place in the spotlight. There is some momentum and people are eager to play this game (myself included). And all based pure on the game itself. Be open, show the gameplay and you can find your audience, it seems.

It helps that the game looks gorgeous off course :wink:

Day one edition up on Amazon

3 Likes

It looks amazing @FalconeerDev

3 Likes

Looks really good!

Hey @FalconeerDev, just preordered the physical edition of your game on Amazon to support your amazing looking game! :blush:

1 Like

Just to be clear the physical day one edition can be played on Xbox One, right? Not just XSX?

It’s Smart Delivery, so yes.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks!

ooh yes , xbox one -one-s,one-x ,series S and Series X, and windows , a also DRM free via GOG

3 Likes

I believe that means it will be $49.99 CDN, which is pretty decent price to make me consider buying day one

Wait, that’s a single person making this? Wow

1 Like

Is The Falconeer up for pre-order yet on Xbox.com? I looked for it and the game page doesn’t seem to exist.

solo developing, see below

3 Likes

Phil hire this man give him a team and let him create crimson skies you coward!

4 Likes

Steam pre-order is 16% off on Fanatical

If you’re signed up for their emails you might have got a 21% off code

We’ll share more details a little closer to the time, but folks here that are super interested in The Falconeer (which you should be!) might wanna make sure you’re free to chill out for an hour or so and keep your eyes peeled on our streaming platforms for 10pm BST this Saturday… :wink:

5 Likes

I was lucky enough to get in the PC beta, god damn dude you done some serious work. Buying this day one for XSX!

Glad to hear it. There where some bugs in the pc keyboard controls (it’s a beta test )and some of the salt is hard on the soul. Glad for some.positive vibes, thx.

2 Likes

It’s in my diary. Please be series X footage, please…

I’m sorry to hear that! Not surprised, but still . . .

Based on the trailers I’ve seen this is likely my first Series X game. The rest will pretty much be backlog holding me over for either the Ascent or the Witcher 3 Series enhancements.

Looking forward to it!