The Blue Box Game Studios x Hideo Kojima Rumour |OT| Grab a tin foil hat at the entrance

Jason believes a lot of stuff.

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1405721522271047680

4 Likes

Heā€™s not in the know any more than we are on this one.

2 Likes

When this proves not to be a Kojima game I hope this poor team doesnā€™t get harassed by fans who are willing to buy any conspiracy

1 Like

I seriously doubt a studio is going to blatantly tease they are working on something and then specifically deny they are working on that thing only to come out later and be like ā€œgotcha we really are working on itā€. I mean that is a very specific set up just to be able to lie about working on a game. The more logical answer is they are working on something completely different and just came up with a way to get free marketing.

:phil_lmao:

17 Likes

Theyā€™re bringing it onto themselves though. And will probably hurt their game.

2 Likes

Everything goes so fast, ha ha. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You know he just waits until itā€™s confirmed to say something right, Grubb seems to just say it when he first hears it thats why he can be wrong because things change. The best way to get a perfect record is wait until itā€™s almost confirmed then say it. Look at when he decided to chime in on the Starfield stuff.

FFS he knew the name for project typhoon before the game was announced, I think Grubb uses a mixture of known stuff to him and just predicting or assuming which is what could get him into the bad spot with getting things wrong, but he is often right.

1 Like

This is awesome lmao. True or not, this whole thing is entertaining as hell.

1 Like

Lol you just know Kojima is loving this if heā€™s not even involved. Iā€™m personally not fully convinced yet but thereā€™s a lot of interesting things that point to it being possible.

Thatā€™s the spirit!

I love this tweet from him in which he casually mention The Silent Wife and Joe Hill. It means absolutely nothing, but the coincidences are hilarious!

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1402586841694433282?s=19

3 Likes

Kojima is always only 3 degrees of separation from just about anything so enigmatic is the man.

You could probably link him to being the stealth director of MGSurvive without too much trouble :smiley:

1 Like

Miles is someone that is often in the know about stuff,isnā€™t he?

Hahahah, ā€œyour childrenā€ ,gotta say Grubbster is one funny mofo at times.

1 Like

Iā€™m going that there is no silent hill/kojima connection . Iā€™m guessing jason/Geoff are doing what I would do in this situation if I was a well known gaming personality.

(make some vague references, and then laugh as I act like the pied piper, and make a bunch of gamersā„¢ dance to my tune)

bet they are having a right laugh. few references and they have a large chunk of gamers going OMFG KOJIMA

Very recently in the same video where Jeff Grubb said all those things he also said Sony doesnā€™t want to work with Kojima again unless itā€™s Metal Gear and things like that, any of the weird shit (DS) they donā€™t want that.

i thought nobody cared about Kojima anymore

I want all this thing to be true. i love SH, i was very excited for Silent Hills. but it seems crazy too much to believe in all thisā€¦ it would be huge for PlayStation. weā€™ll see. :slightly_smiling_face:

If its true, i hope it arrives for the PC too. :pray:

Iā€™m not condoning harassment, but theyā€™re sort of asking for it.

If itā€™s fake

If itā€™s real