The Blue Box Game Studios x Hideo Kojima Rumour |OT| Grab a tin foil hat at the entrance

I’m sorry but Grubb is becoming lower on “Trust Tier” list.

I’m not taking his word for it, I don’t believe in the shelf.

I don’t think it’s happening.

I believe Grubb

3 Likes

It’s live now on Gaming Forte youtube channel. It’s called the DPS Podcast. Has Grubb and Rand on tonight’s episode.

I think Kojima going to Microsoft is 100% because he wants to make an online interconnected cloud game or some such shit and Sony isn’t funding that.

Me too.

No, they have literally had to come out twice and say “no that isn’t this, twice”. This guy has a bunch of crappy asset flip games on Apple’s mobile store. He put out a crappy-looking asset flip trailer. Nyet, nyet, nyet.

5 Likes

https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/blue-box-game-studio

According to this page, Blue Box is based on the city of Leiden. According to an old tweet from Kojima Productions, a professor from the University of Leiden created the term Homo Ludens, which inspired the company’s mascot.

Seriously, if this is not Kojima those are some insane coincidencies.

1 Like

The number 1 reason I don’t believe this is the less than stellar track record of conspiracy ps5 exclusives over the last year.

1 Like

Days after nailing the entire Microsoft showcase… he goes lower on the trust tier.

lol what

7 Likes

Well for what it’s worth, there’s a few PS insiders who are saying this isn’t Silent Hill or Kojima, so if their track record is that bad, therefore it is.

He’s had a few misses, but I think Kojima is just a reach. It never made sense. Sony would move heaven and earth to give him everything, including a cloud game.

IDK, I’m not holding my breath.

When Jason Schrier says it, I’ll believe it before now:

Tempering my expectations.

The last time you tempered expectations… we got the best Xbox E3 showing ever.

So that only means one thing…

Silent hill developed by Kojima, is coming exclusively to Xbox. :smile:

3 Likes

Once the shelf starts producing, I will believe the shelf.

The problem with all that is Kojima would have created this studio 6 years ago or more, just to set things up now ? It would be weird even for Kojima.

1 Like

Lol this is the funniest conspiracy I’ve read in a while.

This. The fake studios for Phantom Pain and PT had 0 history. This one goes back over half a decade, when he was still at Konami.

The only way this studio’s involvement makes sense is that Sony/KJP found them and made a deal with them to play the part of the “fake studio” to look more authentic.

@ProgStopper Jeff doubled down again last week…

At least, he actually has put his name and reputation on the line by writing a article about the subject… he’s going to look like for the lack of a better term, a fraud if it doesn’t happen.

As if game devs aren’t capable of working in different engines.

He’ll look good on the shelf next to :nickthink: then

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But when does it stealth announce also being available on PS4?

I mean…

Jason is probably having some fun or I don’t know…

Its just a stupid asset swap Unreal thingy and a dev who fucks with brains of Kojima fans.

meh.