The Blue Box Game Studios x Hideo Kojima Rumour |OT| Grab a tin foil hat at the entrance

Have a look at the comments… they’re accusing the mods of lying or in cahoots with Kojima. :joy:

4 Likes

@ProgStopper

EXPOSED!

Whatever happens it’s going to be fun to find out the truth.

so its not kojima, so the other part is silent hill IP. We know from VGc that apparently 2 games are in development. I mean would Konami give the IP to some no name devolper?

(then again Konami don’t have a good history with licensing out the IP)

Please accept our condolences.

I feel for the devs working on this indie who’s work is very likely going to be review bombed or worse…

1 Like

1 Like

Riding this train all the way to the end.

Trust nobody. Not Schrier, Not Geoff, Not the Press. Not even yourself.

It’s all Kojima.

2 Likes

It does feel like there’s more to this game. I’m just not convinced that Kojima is involved.

Kojima is not involved

2 Likes

And this is exactly why it won’t be what they’re all hoping for it to be. But good luck to them because they’ll need it.

3 Likes

Feel like the only reason Silent Hill has gotten such traction these past few years is because of Kojima-Sony rumors. Before PT I legit have never seen people ask for a game in that franchise nor have I thought it was mainstream enough.

After years of crappy Western-developed Silent Hill games, Silent Hills being a Kojima game was like a dream game come true. It hurt a lot of people when it was cancelled to the point where they just don’t want to let it go.

5 Likes

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Silent Hollie

3 Likes

I too don’t get why people keep desperately linking Sony to buying/licensing the Silent Hill IP. There is only 1 Silent Hill that was ever PS exclusive and it’s the original on PS1, and it was an unpaid exclusive. SH2, the most beloved entry, literally had an OG Xbox port with an exclusive mini campaign lol. I don’t even think Sony had involvement with PT/Silent Hills either. I don’t recall it ever being confirmed exclusive or published by Sony. Looking back at history, Sony has never cared for this IP and would not go through the trouble of literally fixing the relationship between Kojima and Konami, and pay to use the IP, just to make this “dream game” happen.

Death Stranding Collectors Edition is Blue Box…

#TheProgIsRight!

1 Like

Blue Box became an unknown dev team to one that is making headlines across gaming media.

So if you’re starting a new development team just claim that you’re creating a platformer that starts with an S and ends with C and then somehow hint that Yuji Naka is somehow involved.

People will be disappointed once they find out the title was Sedric the Groundhog and that Yuji Naka is in no way involved but your trailer will be the most watched thing the next E3 and pretty much everyone will know about your game.

I don’t think he’s doing Silent Hill guys. Sounds more like Metal Gear if anything.

I think he’s hiring for the IP he will doing with Microsoft.

Multiplatform, i.e Xbox/PC/Cloud.