The Blue Box Game Studios x Hideo Kojima Rumour |OT| Grab a tin foil hat at the entrance

We already know it’s not truly exclusive to the PS5.

Really I see this as another reason it really is just an indie dev. Would “Kojima” just casually announce a PC version to a random twitter user like this?

4 Likes

Very interesting how different cultures are. Where I’m at I might be the only person for tens of miles that knows what silent Hill is :joy:

1 Like

barack obama you guys are still here GIF by Obama

7 Likes

Oh No GIF

My prevailing theory around why this is fake is that every theory surrounding the PS5 that is too good to be true ends up being completely fake.

PS5 14 teraflops, Sony Japan working on Silent Hill, Sony focusing on next gen exclusive games, Sony acquiring studios, That new FF game being exclusive, Sony having PS1-4 BC, Sony having their own Smart Delivery, Bethesda games appearing on the PS5, Bloodborne PS5 patch, the magical SSD of the PS5 that is so good that exclysive games will only be possible on the console, and more all turned out to be fabricated lies. There is a long precedent for people making up wild ideas for how Sony is going to do something crazy or how some amazing thing is happening and it all turns out to be fake. You would think after more than a year and a half of nonsense people would stop hopping on these train rides of hype but time and time again people fall for yet another crazy rumor that leads to Sony “winning”.

Maybe there’s a chance this is some magical Kojima game and it’s amazing, if I’m wrong I’m wrong, but this just reminds me of another completely made up theory that people are pushing for whatever reason.

9 Likes

Agreed and how many times have we heard “Sony is buying Konami/partnering with Konami/buying Konami’s IPs” rumors have we heard at this point? Far too many, lmao.

reminds me of Shenmue 3. immense hype, ended with a wet fart.

1 Like

Okay so what did I miss, I’m checking the subreddits, and it’s chaos.

Absolutely nothing

What gamers? Your fornite and roblox kids?? What world do you live in where people haven’t heard fo silent hill? This game sold millions on ps1 and ps2.

But a revival would change that. RE was going down the pan until RE4.

No lol, they play all kinds of stuff. I kind of feel attacked with the fortnite and roblox comments lol :joy:

1 Like

Game sold millions 15 years ago is not really helping your point.

3 Likes

Resident Evil has been 8-10 times the seller than the lifetime 9 million sales Silent Hills series has been.

6 Likes

Lots of harmless fun. I love these game conspiracy. Remember the 2 gpu xbox? Fun times.

1 Like

One thing I will say is as absolute madness this has all been and it could still end up being nothing, it is nice to have a genuine surprise/teaser from time to time in the industry that doesn’t end up getting spoiled. I pretty much have zero attachment to the silent hill franchise but i still can’t help myself from checking this thread for the latest updates and theories :rofl:

I’m leaning towards this having nothing to do with Kojima but IF it was the next game from him and Sony it’s a sure as hell interesting way to tease and announce it. If he is working with Microsoft well i wonder if he’d do a similar cryptic teaser campaign or just announce it in a more conventional way?

Difference is that there are Silent Hill games that are actually good.

1 Like

@ProgStopper

Confirmation that it’s not Kojima… so much for “game, set, match”. lmao

5 Likes

Lol that won’t be enough for conspiracy theorists