The BC Thread (UPDATE ON FPS BOOST)

Could be technical problems. BC is still a unique engineering challenge per game, license issues aren’t the only possible obstacle.

1 Like

20 Xbox Gift Card [Digital Code] is 10% off limit 2

I’m sure all of us can find a few games on this list so I thought I’d tell you guys about this small discount I just found.

2 Likes

Having issues buying Dead Or Alive 4. Probably hold off on trying to buy that one right now it took my money but didn’t give me the game.

Someone should ask what the issues were with First Party titles like Halo 1, Halo 2, Quake, Alpha Protocol, Wolfenstein, Mechwarrior and so on.

1 Like

I was thinking about Outrun a few days ago as well.

I’m definitely going to keep a 360 connected to a TV so I could play along my OG Xbox and 360 games with no issues. I also have a first generation PS3 connected that has full BC with PS1 and PS2.

My only problem is if that PS3 craps out that I am screwed. But I have four 360s (for Halo LAN parties) and can easily find any used 360 if mine never craps out Because every single one of them is BC with OG Xbox games.

But yeah I still have a few games that I would love to see on that BC list, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Awwww, was hoping New Vegas had auto HDR too.

Ah well. But should be great revisiting this, hopefully none of those horribly game breaking bugs where I lost hours of progress due to crashes and especially many corrupt saves.

New Vegas was one example that was given that it looked awful so they turned it off.

1 Like

Eh. I think Oblivion had the best quests in the whole series, but other than that it hasn’t aged very well.

Can’t find Max Payne 3 on the store yet, anyone found it?

Timesplitters

Onechanbara

Max Payne

Dead or Alive

FEAR

BRB, i’m filling Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

3 Likes

Time for another playthrough soon then! I have never played it on a console, that was back in my PCMR-days. Been sober for a while now.

is fallout 3 and new vegas 4k/60?

Doesn’t seem any of the games they’ve announced are available to buy yet. I feel they will be priced later tonight or tomorrow

I think it holds up well enough. World, quests and music are still great. Just don’t look anybody straight in the eyes :wink:

Why not? Obviously Xbox have some standards for BC and not every game may perform to that standard. These are after all completely different hardware platforms. And emulation is hard, just look at Nintendo and Sonys recent failures there.

so how many games are bc now? while not everything is there its still great.

I ordered Mortal Kombat vs DC off ebay because I assumed it was a disc only. Was I wrong and it’s just not available digital yet?

I didn’t try buying anything but I was able to add Nier and Binary Domain to my wishlist. Maybe try rebooting your console?

I just realised MK9 is BC as well holy shit. But unfortunately it got delisted last year on all platforms so I can’t even buy it digitally now :sob: I have the Komplete Edition physically, will that work? Wonder if it’ll be separate to the base edition ala Ultra Street Fighter 4 / Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition.

I have MK9 digital and it works. I’m filled with regret that I didn’t buy digital MK vs DC. Physical is okay but digital is better in every way.

I had MK9 from a games with gold way back in the day so it shows up for me digitally but yeah, that sucks it’s disc only for new people/series s owners