The Ascent - Previews and reviews roundup

What doom? 0_o

Don’t worry, I don’t want to bring the matter to any other threads. But it’s people basically doom-posting on the general threads.

1 Like

You’re correct Sir. It honestly tiring. Meanwhile I am enjoying and getting rid of my backlog

1 Like

I guess I haven’t seen those threads, I’m pretty damn excited for what’s coming personally lol

2 Likes

Yep, The Ascent looks amazing, I can’t stop looking for more previews, lol.

6 Likes

Holy crap, I was already hyped for this game and the great previews have me dying to play this one!

1 Like

I’m buying this game even though it’s on gamepass to support these devs. Wonderful work!

1 Like

It’s definitely tempting! I think I’ll buy it when it’s like 50% off if I like it, like I did with Ori WotW, just to give them a bit more, and possibly help get a sequel. I have to wonder if Xbox already approached them for an acquisition, or long term partnership. Or if they will, if the game is great and a hit.

You and I my friend! I’d actually play that right now haha

We Are Doomed News GIF by MOODMAN

I’ve gorged on these previews. Maybe a little too much…opens new preview

2 Likes

I like twin stick top down shooters like alienation so I will def give this a go with gamepass. Looks gorgeous.

1 Like

I’m so hyped for this game

Diablo with guns, a cooler asthetic and more skill based combat. Sounds perfect

2 Likes

I have been waiting an age for a “Excellent” Diablo in a Sci Fi setting, that its Cyberpunk too is just wonderful.

1 Like

This game is looking so good. Hope its a massive success and microsoft keeps a close relationship with the studio.

2 Likes

Yep definitely, that looks like a keeper. As I said earlier, I’m wondering if they tried or will try to acquire the studio, or at least get a partnership going. I believe the game is a permanent exclusive on Xbox consoles?

If the game does really well, I would imagine Xbox would try and get a partnership going. We don’t know the exact question of exclusivity. The safe bet is that it is a timed exclusive.

1 Like

Preload is up. Just placeholder 200Mb download, but you can already admire the icon in your list. :slightly_smiling_face:

Really hyped for this game.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking Moon Studios/Ori, if the studio want to stay independant for now.

don’t think so, like most other ID@Xbox games, I’m thinking this will be a timed exclusive.

I’m probably thinking of something else (The Gunk maybe?), that would make sense!

1 Like