The Ascent - Previews and reviews roundup

looks incredible

2 Likes

Man this game looks beautiful. Is it confirmed coming to Xbox on July 29th or just PC?

The good news is that, with such a close release date and the fact it is coming to Gamepass, it would be a total waste of air time if they included The Ascent in Xbox’s E3 briefing.

We’ve had trailers, we’ve had gameplay, we’ve had previews, we’ve had a release date. All the pre-release benefits from an E3 appearance have already been achieved. Having the Ascent at the Xbox event would just be dead air now and indicative of the fact they have less new stuff to show.

Fingers crossed they aren’t there!

2 Likes

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/the-ascent

Ah, wait, if you mean the release date specifically, yes, it’s on July 29th as well for Xbox.

8 Likes

Alright thanks! Xbox Canada still has no dates so I wasn’t sure.

Dayum, I was looking forward to it but now I’m really hyped haha Should be a great summer game, not much else to play (Psychonauts 2 hopefully in June).

Available for pre-download already.

Already did it on my console. I think it’s just that placeholder that will eventually tell your console to download the game.

3 Likes

Im super pumped for this

oh my god im getting CP2077 vibes from these pics already lol, in a good way. Cuz the UI/menus in that game looked pretty similar

1 Like

this is good and shuts down people thinking these are all just “moneyhats”

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ll pre-install it!

These pictures have increased my interest by like 500%.

2 Likes

Yes, it looks like a deep RPG, although it is being marketed as more of an action top-down shooter.

1 Like

the cyberpunk effect lol

This game keeps on looking better and better the more I see. Some seriously impressive stuff from such a small team. Definitely a day one play for me. Even if it weren’t on Game Pass, I’d probably buy it, because it looks so good.

3 Likes

Fuck, these previews are leaving me thirsty.

6 Likes

Really Looking forward to this game. Looks crazy good. Hope Xbox fans plays this game and stop whining for a bit.

2 Likes

Definitely playing it day 1, probably would’ve bought it if not for GP. Who’s whining about what though? lol

1 Like

He’s referring to the doom surrounding E3.

1 Like