Summer Game Fest 2022 (Premieres on June 9th)

Wonder how much xbox will be involved outside ofbtheir own event

If this is gonna be 4 days of sony geoff love in im out lol.

1 Like

A bit off topic but also the wholesome gameshow case and the Guerrilla collective indie showcases are both on the 11th. I know there are not for everyone but they usally show some solid indie games coming shortly

1 Like

We do know dusk falls is at the treibeca event on the 9th so we shod hopefully see one or 2 other games at the other events

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah, I am so ready for this!

2 Likes
3 Likes

So is this event across multple days? Do we have a schedule of some sorts

SGF hosts only one event itself, thatā€™s the one on June 9 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET / 6 PM GMT.

But then thereā€™s a bunch of partners, some of who are holding their own events. I donā€™t know if there are any partners we know will have an event, but who havenā€™t yet announced a date.

Go to the official site for the currently available schedule:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Been looking forward to Planet of Lana for a while, so this is good news to me.

3 Likes

Another Xbox game

4 Likes
1 Like

A little bit of info to set expectations:

1 Like

Iā€™d never heard of Midnight Suns, but apparently itā€™s ā€œan upcoming tactical role-playing gameā€ coming to (among others) Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

Dragonquest XI made its gamepass announcement at GS

Maybe we get something here

There is gameplay online I believe. I watched it before

1 Like

Hopefully more JRPGs than that at least. Donā€™t care about One Piece lol.

Pizza. And Cola Vanilla. :blush:

Depend on the weather for me. I want to go get my cold cuts for my hero but if itā€™s storming outside which looks like it will be then I will just order a pizza pie. Sunday looks good weather wise thus far so my hero should be good to go.