Summer Game Fest 2022 (Premieres on June 9th)

IGN also has a showcase on Friday June 10th. GamesRadar Future Games Show is Saturday June 11th and PC Gaming Show is Sunday evening June 12th.

2 Likes

A teaser giving an idea of some of the games we can expect to see during SGF this year:

Sorry for linking a Tweet instead of the video directly. I couldn’t find it standalone. For some reason they haven’t uploaded it to their YouTube channel. :man_shrugging:

saw redfall again, it’s probably what xbox is showing at SGF

Trailer at SGF and deep dive at Xbox show then.

2 Likes

Wait. You said 7PM uk and he said 6PM. :thinking:

Bringing in the big guns.*

'* Yes, that was intentional.

Corrected, thanks.

What are people’s thoughts re: spoilers for the SGF show? Keighley just Tweeted about something that will appear on the show, so it’s entirely official and not a leak, but I know some folks like to go into things like this with as little foreknowledge as possible.

Is there any kind of consensus on what should be shared here? Or maybe better to just be on the safe side and not post anything about specific content?

I’m expecting Summer Game Fest to be my best show for the first half of the year. The Game Awards was great for me. Showed me 10 games including 4 new game reveals. If I get half this, I will be very happy.

The only thing that im 100% expecting is a God of War Ragnarok release date trailer if it’s releasing this year.

I personally think if a developer indicates they will be at a showcase, that isn’t a spoiler and can be discussed anywhere

1 Like

Wonder how much xbox will be involved outside ofbtheir own event

If this is gonna be 4 days of sony geoff love in im out lol.

1 Like

A bit off topic but also the wholesome gameshow case and the Guerrilla collective indie showcases are both on the 11th. I know there are not for everyone but they usally show some solid indie games coming shortly

1 Like

We do know dusk falls is at the treibeca event on the 9th so we shod hopefully see one or 2 other games at the other events

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah, I am so ready for this!

2 Likes
3 Likes

So is this event across multple days? Do we have a schedule of some sorts

SGF hosts only one event itself, that’s the one on June 9 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET / 6 PM GMT.

But then there’s a bunch of partners, some of who are holding their own events. I don’t know if there are any partners we know will have an event, but who haven’t yet announced a date.

Go to the official site for the currently available schedule:

2 Likes
3 Likes