Suicide Squad Kills the Justice League trailer hits at DC Fandome. Showcases a corrupted Superman, Flash, Green Lantern and more

this event has been garbage so far . Its like xbox before they learned how to do good events multiply by 10 .

Good trailer but Iā€™d like to know more about what the game is actually like.

Looks good and interesting, but yeah, if thatā€™s it, definitely expected a actual look into new gameplay. Guess not.

I wonder, if I decide to solo this game, can I just pick any of the four characters and have different things going on if I had chosen someone else? It will probably just be combat differences. And cutscenes of course.

Looks really impressive, graphically speaking. However, wish weā€™d see some gameplay sometime soon, because Iā€™m not sure if this is going to be my kind of game or not. Perhaps weā€™ll see at E3 2022, or something.

Gotham Knights also looks really good. I think I will most certainly be purchasing the game when it releases. Still, would like to see more gameplay as I do have a few concerns regarding the gameplay.

The trailer was super exciting for suicide squad, but without gameplay Iā€™m still undecided. I can kinda imagine how it would play though.

And Deadshot is literally a sad dad

2 Likes

Rocksteady is still unproven in that department to you, huh?

Awkward Wink GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

This is a day one buy. Looks awesome.

Nah I know the combat will certainly be good to great, itā€™s the fact of it being live service making me think thereā€™ll be certain design decisions that shall drastically change the traditional rocksteady experience like padded health bars, loot systems, and all that shit thatā€™s become characteristic of a co-op live service. Would love to be wrong. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I donā€™t believe theyā€™ve said itā€™s live service. I know there was reporting on that before the game was revealed, but that all seems to have died down since they showed it last year. I really doubt it is.

If i had a choice between this and Guardians i would choose this 100% of the time this is way more mature than Guardians also Rocksteady has not made a bad game ever i trust them. WB games will be bringing the heat in 2022 with Kill the Justice League, Gotham Knights & Hogwarts Legacy. Now is the time to buy them if MS want Gamepass to grow even more imagine all these games on Gamepass day 1 wow.

Agree, Iā€™d go with this over the Guardians which bums me out because as a property I love GotG soooooooo much more.

That looked super fun.

I now intrigued by this game, which considering how much DCā€™s movies have killed interest in the DCU, it impressive :smiley:

Yeah I figure itā€™s not at all confirmed yet. We kno0w Gotham Knights isnā€™t live service but thought Suicide Squad was gonna be one. The kind of enemies they showed in the recent Suicide Squad trailer looked like characteristically live service PvE cannon fodder, but hey, as I said, would love to be wrong!

I have a feeling Rocksteady will nail these characters, humor looks to be on point too.

3 Likes

I dont think this is a hot take lol.

Iā€™m with you.

Looks crazy good. As always Rocksteady never disappoints on visuals.

Hopefully the gameplay and especially the Boss fights will live up to the visuals cause Arkham Knight wasnā€™t famous for that.

Seems the squad is fighting the infected/corrupted league. My guess is that Brainiac is behind this.

Glad to know we can also play it solo and explore the open world.

I think they meant that in Arkham Knight, the gameplay and the boss fights werenā€™t on the level of the visuals. I agree on the boss fights part, but definitely disagree regarding the gameplay. Itā€™s got the best combat and stealth in the series imo.

yeah thats why i immediately deleted it after lol, had a brainfart

1 Like