Street Fighter 6 confirmed to release on Xbox

I knew about some of the leaks but I didn’t realize the whole starting roster leaked like this. They all have solid designs though. Im interested in seeing how lady-Abel plays.

1 Like

Yeah, designs look impressive and very stylish. Overall SF6 looks very cool visually at least (and not in free roam mode lol)

1 Like

It looks like a step up from SF5. 5 just looked like “SF4 part 2” lol. But yeah there were some parts like that feee roam and some of the characters in the background of the stages that didn’t look too good

1 Like

Also Jeff Grubb was right again saying that SF6 would appear on this State of Play.

The art style definitely didn’t grab me at first, i personally like the cartoony style of SFV much more but i think this new style will grow on me.

1 Like

Chun-Li no longer has crush me, tree trunk thighs

1 Like

I’m not sure if it was an oversight by the graphic designer, but will there be an Xbox One version?

There is no Xbox One version

2 Likes

I really like the character designs, but the open world mode doesn’t look interesting to me yet.

Same situation KOFXV. I think the extra dev work needed they didnt bother. Ps4 is only getting it due ti evo most likely but ibsuspect ps4 version will have sacrifices

It sucks for xbox one owners but theres so many games skipping last gen. Even 1st party ones

Time to upgrade. Even if you can only find and afford a SERIES S. go for it as a temporary stop gap

2 Likes

In a way, only PS4 is holding back (fighting) games.

1 Like

That and bunch of these fighting games sales come from asian market (I know its not all of them) and where Xbox one is non existent there, would make them skip the platform

1 Like

The roster looks great, but no Sakura makes me sad. My fave character.

I am pretty sure it is even in Microsoft’s interest to move people from Xbox One to Series S at least.

1 Like

So glad to see SF is back on Xbox. Definitely one of those franchises I prefer stay multiplatform. Crazy how there are open world parts now?

3 Likes

Well they have the cloud beta for people with old systems

But that only applies to gsmepass gsmes that support it

And im not being funny…never in a million years will i play a fighting game on the cloud.

There was one company that was consistently saying that Spiderman is never coming to PC…

1 Like

I always experience some fork of slowdown or lag dur8ng xcloud play. Its fine for slow rpgs and visual novels…but not for action games for me

As for spiderman yeah 3 years ago it wasnt coming to pc because sony didnt care

Not sure why people like to dig companies for old tweets.

So do we know for sure that the part with the streets wasn’t like a adventure /story mode? The part that looked like Yakuza. Have they given more info on it?

My main is Juri, nothing more nothing less.

1 Like