Street Fighter 6 confirmed to release on Xbox

10 Likes

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! cough cough Clears Throatā€¦ YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDSDDDDS TI H P YR UP OF RYU THG FFG TI

1 Like

In hindsight noā€¦with the shortages and how these past years have goneā€¦those moneyhats in Deathloop and Ghost have been a complete waste of money for Sony and Bad for those games because they sold pretty poorly.

The whole point of timed deals is to boost hardware sales and marketing. I think Xbox do timed deals for Gamepass which helps Gamepass subs. Stuff like Tunic and Stalker in the future.

lol no way. Sony will block that asap.

A few things:

Liking the new characters - Luke of course and now Jamie looks rad.

Master Ryu and Mom Chun are awesome.

Adore the art style - Serious Third Strike in 3D vibes

Parry!!!

Finally, someone on Era spotted both Cammy and Gym ware(?) wearing Guile in the trailer at the end (hinted at in the PS Blogpost).

2 Likes

Serious Third Strike vibes with this trailer, canā€™t wait! Also bring back Sean, and Makotoā€¦and Elena!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one getting the vibe. Oh, and yes please to all 3.

1 Like

they likely donā€™t have a choice plus why would they block it?

Yeah, soon as i saw the graffiti style art direction and the music , and NYC/Metro City then saw the Parry in the trailer , Third Strike immediately popped into my head lol

1 Like

Finally! people can shut up about it now.

Ok not block. But last gen theyā€™d charge publishers more money for cross play. Because they want majority share for PS.

This gen yeah their hands are tied due to the marketshare for next gen being far more evenā€¦but still. With the marketing deals sony hasā€¦they would be quick to block Xbox crossp lay

Maybe they allow PC and PS. But that would kill the xbox community pretty fastā€¦hopefully that doesnā€™t happen

So it does have an open world

From what I just looked up but from the press release gamespot put up Street Fighter 6 will have an online multiplayer suite called Battle Hub, which was briefly shown off at the end of the trailer. A PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold membership will be required to access the Battle Hub.

Why are you fear mongering? Why would capcom want to put a game on xbox and yet allow it to die on xbox? How does that benefit capcom?

Someone found the leaks about other characters! Mind if I share it?

1 Like

giphy I already saw them myself but others havenā€™t.

I like that!

At first I thought they would have you run around a city, taking missions and getting into fights. Very Yakuza style. But it seems it isnā€™t like that.

Good to see it come to Xbox.

The return of the series to the Xbox platform, make me very happy, the FGC was based on the x360 platform due less delay and inputlag compared to the arcade and the PlayStation 3 even in japan. Now show me that psycho crusher

1 Like

Hopefully this is a sign of whatā€™s to come with timed exclusives going forward, meaning they become a thing of the past for the bigger 3rd parties.

Leaked Roster Also

9 Likes