Street Fighter 6 confirmed to release on Xbox

Funny thing is, Xbox will be the best version, thanks to latency. Of course, not including PC but still. That said, looking forward to kick ass 1 on 1 and then hop back to Starfield instantly.

1 Like

Not really, it shows that things are shifting this generation. Thatā€™s very nice.

8 Likes

Also it seems to be a graphical downgrade in comparison to reveal.

Woah, donā€™t dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back there. :smile:

3 Likes

I noticed an interesting thing though, Itā€™s only coming to Series. Not One. But is coming to PS4. KOFXV did it, the new One Piece JRPG is doing it.

Not that I mind.

Is this maybe what Nickā€™s source was confused and flip floppy about? Maybe Capcom was just considering if an Xbox One port would be worth doing?

By then, Xbox ecosystem will be catching up closely to One. Plus, they wonā€™t have to deal with compromise, so by default, PS4 will be weakest version.

Huh. I can see why Jim increased production of PS4 now.

2 Likes

You did alot better articulating what I was thinking for awhile on this topic

Ever sense monster hunter world exploded Capcom has only taken money for marketing partnerships (which hell itā€™s basically free money and helps with marketing costs)

Another trailer that shows more gameplay, including the Ultra Combos for Luke and Ryu.

5 Likes

Am I the only one that absolutely saw Yakuza in that bit where they walk around in the city? Interesting change for the IP.

Music is nice

1 Like

It kinda makes sense, a good bulk of fighting game fans are on PS and many still cant get their hands on a ps5

Xbox One however is basically dead

If anything this sort of thing is good for xbox, makes it more likely for someone to pick up a Series S

Haha I was like what is this. Then clued in it is the multiplayer menus

1 Like

This game was never going to be exclusive lets be real. Sony capcom and ms are in different situations compared to 2013.

4 Likes

It shows and still growing. Just give it time.

And 5 exclusive to Ps4 didnā€™t help much, sales werenā€™t too hot were they?

I think people were still unsure of this because there were insiders that were saying it was and other said it wasnā€™t.

Oh those are the MP menus? I was hoping this was the singleplayer story mode that will be in the game.

Really hoping Capcom implements crossplay, fighting games really need it imo.

I think they will be ages sfv had cross play via unique street fighter IDs

Iā€™m not a fan of fighting games but very happy for you all. And that was a dope trailer.

2 Likes

It also goes to show that itā€™s not because there are no platforms announced at first, that it means there is an exclusivity deal somewhere.

As happy as I am in this thread I actually donā€™t care about Street Fighter or fighting games really, but I know not having Street Fighter was hurting fighting games on Xbox, so I am very happy to see that back and hopefully it means Xbox can get other devs like Arcsys back to making games on Xbox.