STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN | Announcement Teaser Trailer | Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One & PC

I haven’t had any issues with the Demo. Maybe try reinstalling it.

And yeah the game is definitely coming for Xbox one and PS4 but no demo. Tbh I am frightened to think what those version look and run like. Good thing we don’t have a demo for those.

The new trailer is much much better than the previous one, I’m installing the demo now, want to give it try, but can’t judge the game based on any previous experience cause I didn’t have the chance to play Nioh.

Wwell i liked what i saw in video, definitely. Preordeing.

Nioh is such a great game. If you ever have the chance to play it, you should.

1 Like

I mean Nioh was already a faster paced more Diablo Esque Souls. What made Nioh so good(still my fav souls type game period) was how polished the combat was.

Would like to hear more impressions on the demo.

1 Like

I’m definitely buying it. Team Ninja will deliver a decent game in the end. I’m going to get a physical version though.

So is this Bullshit Chaos Killing Demo broken or something?

Read mixed reports today.

Mines fine other people have issues. Maybe try and download it and try.

I am but what the fuck at a demo being 26 gigs.

quite large. probably the build while small in content is large due to the engine and other assets not accessible. Sometimes devs don’t bother cutting down a game for a demo they tend to just block and diable parts but put out a working alpha build as a demo that can only be played through a certain part in the game.

Wooow that cutscene at the end of the first level had me lmaoing so hard

I’m convinced this game knows EXACTLY what it is.

1 Like

Spent an hour:

• Graphics: OK
  • Voices: OK
  • Animation: OK
  • level design: Weak
  • menus: Weak

Gameplay easy to pick up but the effects are too much that’s make evading difficult. Overall didn’t like the demo, I enjoyed Devil’s Third more.

I mean its made by some of the designers of nioh. Love nioh but it has some fo the worst level design known to man. Agree on the other points except graphics. Graphics aren’t ok. They’re abysmal.

1 Like

I’m just flabbergasted how it is working for some people and I still got this

Fuck this nonsense.

It’s actually not bad.

It needs a shitload of polish, but it’s not bad.

NioH wasn’t as good as the full game when it was in testing phase, Team Ninja benefit a lot from user’s feedback and fixed the difficulty and other things … I don’t know what FF Origin had in store in term of levels design but if it is at the same level as the demo, then the feedback won’t help.

Well I like it.

But I’ve been told my taste in everything is shit so… :doge:

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

They’re fine for a B-Level AA cross-gen game.

It’s the framerate that’s the problem.

No its not bad. But yeah. I would be shocked if this game either doesn’t get delayed or last gen versions canceled.