State of Play: Thursday, August 6th 1pm Pacific

I’m going to be sad if Crash 4 has exclusive content on PS4.

Anyone hearing that the Mass Effect remaster is going to be a PS (timed) exclusive? What a kick in the proverbials that would be.

It wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

That’s based off Grubb saying “it’s not Xbox Exclusive”. It’s kind of a vague statement but it’s interesting he didn’t say “it’s multiplatform”. I’d say it’s timed exclusive if anything. I can’t imagine it being a full on exclusive.

That feels very aggressive - taking a game highly associated with the Xbox platform and making it exclusive in some way. That’s full on throttle stuff. Really need to hear some stuff from Xbox - they need to show their system playing some big games and looking good. Otherwise the next month or two is going to be like the last two months - dominated by Sony news.

I would guess he is saying it is not Xbox exclusive because originally the first ME was Xbox exclusive.

EA will not make Mass Effect Remaster exclusive to no plataform, come on guys.

curious to see what this SoP is about, Ps4 has no big games left - one if you count TLOU2 MP game that i bet will launch on Ps4 and Ps5. but i can see this event showing more about Kena, Demon’s Souls and the likes of.

Kena won’t be shown, official Kena Twitter said they will only be there “in spirit”.

bummer, my most antecipated launch game for Ps5.

I feel like Sony and MS need to be more open with what they are gonna show much further out. Ppl are setting their own expectations sky high by letting their imagination fill in the missing info. A lot of hardcore Sony fans had been lead to expect this to another event on the scale of their big reveal in June.

I wonder if they will do something for Gamescom?

hype officially deflated

Thanks for the timezones @Zurick that’s quite a cool feature actually. Lol.

So, starting in 10 minutes?

Strange that this is the first time where MS doesn’t go first and all of a sudden Sony is holding back. What they can only succeed if they do the reactions to others and not capable of leading?

I think it’s 8 pm or 9 pm GMT so at least another 2 hours away.

This is going to be ps4 game and bugsnax info, they have said not to expect any big ps5 news like price and new exclusives

I’m glad they were open and said we wouldn’t be seeing PS5 stuff. I didn’t give PSVR a go this generation but maybe I’ll give it a go on PS5. For me there isn’t that “It” game that I feel like I NEED VR yet.

All I care is Bugsnax. We need Bugsnax. Bugsnax. Bugsnax will make me buy VR.

Knacksnax’s is what we all really need as well.

Disappointed that Kena isn’t getting an update on the show and just hoping that they show Lost Soul Aside and even more so hope, that they announce it as either being cross-gen or going to PS5 because once October 31st hits for me, my PlayStation 4 Pro will be gone and it’s all about next gen at that point.

Deceived by my very own forum.

Outside of Demon Souls, was my 2nd favorite game of their show. Amazing that game was from a 15 person studio. Look out for these Indie studios next gen!

This is exactly how I feel with VR. I was very close to impulse buying it on launch, but looking back, there isn’t a single game that I feel I’ve missed out on.

1 Like