State of Play: Thursday, August 6th 1pm Pacific

An hour to go then

Looking to nab the all digital at release.

Really hoping they can show at least 1 more game that interests me to justify that purchase along with Miles lol also praying the digital comes in at $400 that would be perfect

Its begins!

Crash 4, is this on xbox?

I believe so

Visually it looks surprisingly good.

1 Like

It definitely does looks fun

They said wed see some PS5 gameplay, interesting

Insider jeff grub hinted at GTA5

So who wants to bet Crash 4 will be the best thing in the show? As for only mentioning ps4, the game has already been confirmed as a Xbox title, so its definitely coming to xbox. I assume tthey asked to only show the ps4 logo as its a sony event. Not the first time either company has done this.

No moneyhatting deals for ps though,thats good

PS5 graphics everyone! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wonder if MS will dabble in VR this generation. They already have the tech in-house… just need to find a way to build an ecosystem for Xbox.

Pathless would be a great Gamepass game

Yup, id wager thisll be a timed exclusive game

It looks super fluid but I probably wouldn’t buy it. If it came to gamepass I’d definitely check it out

Nice music

I think they will make PC headsets compatible with xbox hardware when there is a big enough demand, but they also may try and innovate, like they did with motion controls.

I know this isn’t a revelation but the YouTube comments on live streams really are a complete toxic wasteland. Ughhh.

1 Like

Is it just me, or is the bitrate horrid. Tried both Ganespot and IGN YouTube and it looks blurry at points. Doing The Pathless no favours as the art direction is great.

In watching twitch, havent even rhought abput looking at the comment panel

Then again im half watching rhe steeam while checking my phone

Pathless is a launch title for this year end, cool