Starfield to Run at 4k/30 and 1440p/30 Frames on Xbox Series X and S Consoles Respectively

MVG is an actual dev so he’s well aware of technical complexities, especially for something as insane as Starfield

1 Like

Fwiw I saw a tweet by DCClown where he admitted to being wrong about that Starfield tweet. He thanks the devs for setting him straight.

But I’m sure he will be back on his BS soon. Actually already did, seems to call the FF16 demo perfect, completely ignoring the rather had performance, lmao.

1 Like

We have the extended showcase today I’m sure he will find a different outrage bandwagon to hop on soon.

1 Like

He’s just an outrage bait merchant, I stopped watching clowns like that long ago

I learned that type of negativity is just draining and pointless and by watching it you’re just feeding and rewarding that negativity

Oh I sure don’t watch it, can’t stand the dude. But I can’t deny I like to see other Tubers’ videos making fun of such clowns, haha, from time to time.

Guess it is working. You are click baiting it and posting it randomly in core xbox forum

5 Likes

Of course, to ignore it is also not the right idea. To shame it however, not anger… just :

5 Likes

anyone who thinks the frame rate is gonna stop the momentum and initial success of Starfield is fooling themselves

11 Likes

Let babies cry on about 30fps while not even playing the game, while we ARE all getting lost in space and just enjoying it.

4 Likes

9 Likes

This reminds me when I played Morrowind in my childhood. Every enhanced weapon had a magic glow and you never had money problem so I dumped every glowing weapon on a table because it looked cool.

1 Like

Everytime i play some older game on my 360 because no bc i’m reminded how good it is now when almost everything has a solid 30fps at least and many many games are 60fps. It was rough.

4 Likes

Expecting this thing to blow on concurrent users on Steam, it’s going to be HUGE!

2 Likes

I just wonder what role food is going to play, as it was never worth having until the survival modes for FO4 and Skyrim (OK, in Skyrim vegetable soup is the staple of all warrior builds because you could do non stop heavy attacks).

A well done survival mode could be really damn cool for this game, optional of course. I do hope there is some threat to some planets, weather hazards maybe? In Fallout you had the radiation that could really fuck you up, wonder what this game will have.

Eh, Radiation wasn’t a big issue(I only played 3, 4 and some of New Vegas so I don’t know about 1/2), rad resistant clothing, radaway and the like made it something to get over quickly. The only areas where it was an issue, was the glowing sea because that was constant, and if you didn’t want to use power armor you’re stuck with a hazmat suit that leaves you with no armor to fight. Any area with radiation barrels, because they generally couldn’t be moved.

As for the survival mode, I myself thought that it was great for both Skyrim and Fallout 4, the main issue that I had was related to how 1 minute irl, is equal to 20 minutes in FO4/Skyrim. So that causes out characters to be in constant need of food, water, sleep and get sick more often (FO4) or need warmth more often (Skyrim). If we use a mod to change the time from 20/1 to 10/1 it becomes less cumbersome.

1 Like

Better throw the Series S/X version of the game in the bin then /s

I thought he was a dev, but he isn’t. Nuff said.

1 Like

Something that popped into my head this morning was if they’ve got rhe series S version at 1440p 30fps, I wouldn’t be suprised if the bottleneck is actually the CPU demand. We will get a better idea of the usage on the cpu/gpu when it gets analyzed on PC but that is my guess