Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space!

Bethesda has added new skills with expansions before, but they’re not always changes to perks.

Currently I don’t know if there are any new skills.

1 Like

Has anyone installed any user creations on Xbox not from BGS? If so, which ones and are there any issues? Thanks.

I know one you wanted to destroy equipment is available, but it only works on a new game maybe NG+. I bought one that added new options to the boost pack, like melee attacking in the air causes us to dive down to the ground super quick while making us immune to all fall damage.

Although I’m current only using BGS creations because the DLC is around the corner and I want achievements even if I won’t hunt them all. But try out r/StarfieldmodsXbox for some modding ideas, like I can see a new thread for a mod that lets us craft superior armor and advance weapons.

1 Like

@Kals_Els

I was looking at the following thus far -

• Vanilla Flashlight Improved (VFI)

Nothing major with this one but does make the flashlight brighter.

• Shade’s Immersive Looting

When looting all from a dead body, you can remove their clothes and gear which im pretty certain was in Fallout 4 and other previous BGS games.

• Auto Solve Temple Puzzles

This is one creation that I will almost definitely use as I have 10 or so left to do and I don’t like these puzzles at all plus they’re all the same. UGH.

• Enhanced Blood Texture

A lot of NPC’s in the world that are dead have no blood splatter on/around them and it annoys me. This creation is supposed to rectify that.

Thoughts?

Good to know, thanks. I’ve maxed out all the skills I want and now have a number of skill points banked, but have been considering maxing out some skills I don’t care for just because, but hearing this I think I’ll hold off.

The Va’ruun inflictor is my favourite ranged weapon, and the Painblade my favourite melee (even if I use the katana more, for aesthetic reasons) so if there’s even a chance that they’ll have some kind of “Va’ruun Battle Techniques” skill tree or something, I’d rather be locked and loaded for that, than max out stuff like Diplomacy or Intimidation.

The only one I have used is vanilla light and it works pretty good, but I wasn’t a to fond of it because I got used to the flashlight as it was.

Yes we can loot everything in Fallout 4, except super Mutant clothing we have to find that around the world from what I remember. If it doesn’t change the loot table you could ebd up with either multiple of the same spaces suits from one body or 2 different types.

Temple puzzles is something we need to do a total of 10 times to get the maximum power up so having them solved saves so much time. I really wish Bethesda had a way to solve the puzzles without needing to fly around so much.

I have only used 2 blood texture mods in Skyrim, one was the original which was better than what the game offered. The other was a re-upload of the mod with the missing files that made the texture look like in the picture, so I don’t know what you will get with this one. But it should add more noticeable blood splatters.

1 Like

Decided to look up the wiki and most of the new perks added to Fallout 4, are perks we get for doing something in the world. Since Starfield doesn’t do companion perks the same way as Fallout 4, it could be that the new perks are added to reintroduce a similar system to Fallout.

So a special or quest perks we get but don’t actually upgrade or is included in the perk chart/tree, otherwise it could be enhancements to current perk tree(one level higher for certain perks).

1 Like