Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space!

https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/1693878589303738591?s=19

8 Likes

Things are heating up . Also nice to see forza horizon in the top 10

https://x.com/steamdb/status/1693895792598102490?s=46&t=_TtlxHtnhYiqUgYm_uDmJg

6 Likes

Dont knowits allowed to thalk about it here but theres 40 minutes of gameplay video out there on series x and the game looks AMAZING! 0 FPS drop and they massively improved the movement if tou want to play only in third person.

3 Likes

Right now what are you most looking forward to when it comes to the game?

For me itā€™s just making my first steps in a brand spanking new world by BGS, checking out EVERYTHING, reading everything there is to read.

BGS games always have tons to read, books in Skyrim, logs in Fallout. I LOVE that shit! I hope we can still just grab objects without it being added to inventory and move it around. Iā€™m sure we can.

1 Like

Exploring man, exploring

5 Likes

ā€œā€¦whatā€™s out there?ā€

3 Likes

Saw a little bit of it before it was taken down. One thing that stood out to me was how good the third person mode looked. The animation looks to be a big step up from previous Bethesda games.

The first ā€˜step out into this crazy beautiful and vast world for the first timeā€™ moment.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Sounds great to me. Not going to search or look for it but thanks for the info!!

Just want to jump in and as someone who usually explores games on foot, im looking forward to exploring the world.

2 Likes

Saw the leak, looks very smooth.

That leak vid was shit quality. The guy playing is so bad. It must have been his first ever Bethesda game lol.

Even though the leak vid is horrible quality, Starfield still looks good and runs smooth. The leaker was playing on Series X.

As someone who plays third person plenty in BGS titles this is music to my ears, oh man.

Honestly, the other day I was playing Skyrim in third person and to my surprise it didnā€™t look nearly as bad as I remembered, was quite doable.

Gotta love that BGS uses a new animation system now.

Feels like ZeniMax is about to start their traditional marketing blitz. Maybe we will get the Live-Action advert at the ONL tonight too.

10 Likes

This kind of leak I prefer.

Hope that leaked footage does not reach me.

1 Like
  1. My main intrest is in building ships

2. Hoping there is a good skill level up mechanism

3. I am new to these massive RPGs, so looking forward to what Bethesda has to offer. And boy do they have a lot to!

1 Like

Why people scare of leaks, Iā€™ll never understand. Watching a leak and playing it yourself are to very different thing. The whole game can leak and it will not make a difference in my enjoyment for the game.

1 Like

Doing stuff out of the ordinary. Climbing a giant mountain. Looking at my guns. Inspect ever nut and crany of my ship and gathering a fun crew. I AM SOOO READY!

1 Like

I like story surprises and sudden Moments.

I canā€™t risk such things.

1 Like

WHERE THE HELL IS THE MARKETING!!!

Kidding, absolutely love seeing this!!!

Oh yes, that is so very true. You wonā€™t need any other game for a long time, for at least the rest of this year. :heart_eyes:

Looks like this is all Gamescom related. The first picture even said to go to Hall 8 to experience Starfield for the fist time.

1 Like

To each their own. For me, it does not matter. I can see what about to happen and still be amaze when i actually play it myself.

For me playing is different than watching.