Starfield |OT| You're Finally Awake... In Space!

Can someone translate “an elle entdecker”? Google wasn’t helpful.

If the prologue were to leak and I accidentally see it, I’d hate that, Prologue in BGS games is something special in my opinion. It won’t ruin the game at all for me, but it’s stuff I’m looking forward to experiencing myself in my own room, on my own TV, not via a low quality leaked video. The Direct really showed all I could want, probably a bit too much even.

1 Like

Has something to do with exploring, because German can sound a lot like Dutch and I’m pretty sure entdecker means ontdekker in Dutch. Explorer.

It has leak and i saw it already lol. So becareful if you don’t want to see it. Its probably posted all over Social Media now.

2 Likes

https://x.com/klobrille/status/1693995274837123178?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ Seriously, why not just do it for E3 too? I don’t get the whole “we can get demo over here too.” And? Just go out and have fun.

Anyway, looks nice.

2 Likes

And most importantly in any big Bethesda game I want to feel immersed. Give me a believable world, factions, characters.

Also if I decide to become a goresome space pirate I want the world to react to it.

3 Likes

An alle Entdecker means to all Explorer.

Thanks!

It’s basically addressing “the explorers”.

To all explorers, experience Starfield in hall 8.

That’s where their booth is, I suppose.

Thanks also!

Yeah, for sure. A different example but it’s about reactions, I always disliked how NPCs would recommend me to join the college of Winterhold when they saw me, while I was the freaking arch mage (or whatever it was called) myself. I mean I get that not every soul can be aware of it, but it was someone super close to the college, lmao.

Nothing to worry about there, Fallout 4 has already done changed that sort of interaction quite a bit, Starfield would have push this further than before.

1 Like

You are right, almost forgot about that. Reactions by folks was a lot better already. I kinda forgot examples, but I remember it being the case. Oh man the closer the game gets, the more exciting it gets.

https://x.com/xbox/status/1694051025269964968?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

That Xbox logo!

10 Likes

Sick sick sick!

A Starfield TV show, I can see it!!!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: New wallpaper, hello new dashboard and desktop wallpaper

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/LoneVaultWander/status/1693957007286677504

3 Likes

It seems they will be playing the first hours of the game in Gamescom so now you dont have to worry :v

Hopefully they have a theme in the works too, i needs it!!!

1 Like

I think people may be underestimating the mainline story of Starfield because typically the main story in BGS games like Skyrim aren’t a major draw. The main story setup for Starfield is extremely interesting imo: encountering intelligent aliens for the first time (or at least whatever they left behind). In most AAA sci-fi-epic games like Halo and Mass Effect, the story begins with humans already in contact with intelligent life.

1 Like