Starfield and Redfall delayed to first half of 2023

well guys, have to say but lets wait till next year lol. Phil better get that checkbook out for gamepass deals. We have plague tale 2 which im really looking forward to

2 Likes

God of War literally ended the trailer with “2021” and MIGHT release in 2022. Horizon was pushed out of 2021 into 2022. Final Fantasy was shown years ago and still has no release year. Get out of here with this nonsense.

16 Likes

Also dusk falls, Forza motorsport Possibly project belfree

Either way going to be a rough year for exclusives

But glad they didn’t rush it give the games time to develop without massive crunch

1 Like

Damn, it’s the drought of 2017 all over again

5 Likes

starfield was announced with a release date of 11/11/22 and redfall was announced with a release date of summer this year. just because you announce a date or year doesnt mean you are going to hit it as we see today. I do hope god of war does come out this year actually

1 Like

I like your optimism but right now anything could be the case. Starfield was the one game we really all thought was a lock. Starting to wonder if Avowed is even next year.

June should make a lot clear.

1 Like

Exactly, every publishers are being hit hard by what Covid did, I think even Zelda was being pushed back to 2023.

8 Likes

I’ll say this, Xbox sure love to challenge itself. 2020, they went against the launch of PS5 with no exclusive. 2021, first half no exclusive or big title. 2022, could be no exclusive at all. Time will tell and that’s coming close.

5 Likes

Wow holy fuck how unexpected to me, specially after so many tweets lately from Xbox talking about November for Starfield.

Guess this is the worst year i remember for Xbox with either Forza o simply nothing, Jesus who would have told in late 2020 with all these huge lists for 2022.

And i see people starting with the “HUGE 2023”, expecting games like Fable, Avowed, inXile’s, Perfect Dark, State of Decay etc etc
 i’d ask to chill unless more dates are given, im not saying these games are 2025+ but i refuse to keep putting them on “next year’s list” since their announcement in 2020.

2022 for gaming just got so meh, Path of Exile, and i hope Forza Motorsport, not much more for me

2 Likes

Sony hasn’t gone 12-18 months without a major first party release. Nintendo hasn’t either.

Going off of current known info now MS is gonna be at least that unless Forza MS hits this year.

8 Likes
  • horizon forbidden west
  • god of war ragnarök
  • Gran Turismo 7

All of them had a release date of 2021 But they pushed out into 2022 ,

If you are trying not to sound negative Stop with this nonsense.

9 Likes

I mean Sony went 9 months without a major first party release and we don’t really know what we’re getting until E3.

2 Likes

so we may get Josh Sawyer RPG from Obsidian, . Grounded 1.0 and Forza.

I reckon that the delay has been helped by the ABK Aquisition, and that MS expect a decision soon and that to close soon - as that’d clear the later end of the year for Modern Warefare II to be the AAA Gamepass release.

Interesting.

I don’t think Sony will do anything until September. At most, we may get State of Play for GoWR next month. I can’t help but think if they do return, that would acknowledge Xbox is a threat and they don’t want that. It’s the same company that said “Game Pass will damage quality.”

2 Likes

I’m just gonna accept that people are at the temporary height of their disappointment and let people get their silly takes out of the way lol

17 Likes

No that’s not happening, we know that Sony has marketing deals in place for this year’s COD.

1 Like

lol people talking about big third party releases for gamepass
 when there isn’t much coming out in the back half of this year, really. not the games ya’ll want anyway.

ah well, sucks but that’s the way it is.

3 Likes

I’m sad but I’ll live and move on. Patience is a virtue.

3 Likes

contraband and awowed are 2023 titles. josh sawyer’s title may drop this year along with grounded.