Square Enix Presents announced. A Digital-Direct showcasing new upcoming Square Enix games (March 18th)

Life is Strange True Colors 09/10

EDIT: gameinformer took it down.

They must be doing Central Time Zone? Cause it’s 12:15 in Eastern and countdown shows 45 minutes until it’s live. Fraking SquareEnix!

lol isn’t that the cyberpunk soundtrack

I need to play LiS.

I was hoping for a little more supernatural aspect for the Life Is Strange 3 game instead of empathy. Hopefully the character and storyline is more enjoyable than LiS2 WolfBros.

1 Like

Where was Eidos Montreal?

Oh shit, I just now read this.

1 Like

So that game that was supposedly made with the power of PS5 is coming to PC lol

1 Like

Oh nah Forspoken/Project Althia looks like it might be some fire.

Boring.

Not a fan of what traversal seems to be like. Just what I didn’t like about Returnal footage.

Forspoken looks great. Supposedly Sony has a two-year console exclusive on this one. Damn

Which title was that? I didn’t hear all the previous mumblings.

it was always known to come to pc day 1 as well, they said “exclusively designed for PS5” in the trailer, and then in fine print at the end had PC as well lmao

Outriders was the best part of the showcase for me. Forspoken looks good but I was more impressed with the teaser trailer last June. Hoping they work on the facial animations for the lead character because it looks plain to me. Avengers could have been so much better if it was like Insomniac’s Spider Man games instead of being a loot based/driven game. Shame no new Tomb Raider game since it’s the 25th anniversary and they’re doing everything else. Oh well. Thankfully, my expectations were hopeful at best and low at worst. lol.

I liked the traversal tbh. It’s a Sony timed exclusive right? Oh well I hope I remember it by the time it comes to Xbox :joy:

Some great stuff in this show! Forspoken looks awesome to me, and I’m a big fan of the Life is Strange series. Totally down for the remasters and the sequel looks great too. Hype!

Feels Similar to Crimson Desert even though one is a MMO and this is not. Just getting a similar feeling. IMO The jump cuts makes it feel fast paced than it actually is.

1 Like

Can’t wait to play Forspoken on Xbox in like… 2025. Thanks Sony.

3 Likes

Nah. Looks like we are already overloaded. Not counting the uannounced IPs

1 Like