Square Enix Presents announced. A Digital-Direct showcasing new upcoming Square Enix games (March 18th)

But will we care at that time? I mean, when MS first party will start delivering, with the amount of games it won’t really matter.

2 Likes

Yeah, I probably won’t care. Still, I find these moneyhats to be pretty annoying. All they do is make me lose interest in a game I might’ve bought.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure in time money hats will end. It is still phantom pains from Xbox One era. New money hats from Sony are not that exciting anymore and it will be worse in the future.

This. As soon as I find out it’s moneyhatted, I immediately stop caring lol. There will be so many more games to play by then.

1 Like

Forsaken looks good but I still need to see an actual gameplay walkthrough to get a better idea of what you’re doing in the game. Also, is it open world, linear, etc.?

Outriders is day one for me on Game Pass. Avengers is tempting since it would only cost me $10 as I have $20 on my Microsoft account but im 50/50. At least the Black Panther expansion will be free for those that own the game so that in of itself may make it worth it.

Forsaken looked like running simulator to be honest. Also the environment kinda empty too. Guess we will see more later?

I wonder if Octopath Traveler will be announced for PS later or something, considering that it came to Xbox. Maybe MS paid specifically for the port?

1 Like

If this is the case then I want to see more of it! Lots more.

No Deus Ex :frowning:

It have fantasy returnal vibe and in the worst way. Went from majorly hyped for project Athia to wow they will have to do something to draw me into this game because that was garbage.

1 Like

Running simulator.

But it should be RPG right?

Yeah, Idk why they thought that footage would get people hyped. Other than graphics I can’t find anything to like.

Well, there are a lot of hyped people so that probably works.

Movement for an open world is pretty awesome. Fast and fluid as opposed to riding horses or running everywhere. I have to agree with someone that said it looks like Vin from the Mistborn art - same crouching feet forward motion. Especially in the jump animations, so I wonder if this is the project that Sanderson was working on with a large publisher.

I personally though only half empty world. It felt more like a demo rather than the game. Maybe they will show more later or something.

Their engine is nice though. It really becomes CG level.

Forsaken traversal looks cool (the tiny snippet we got). I will keep an eye on this game