Sony believes Xbox owning Call of Duty could impact consumers console choice UPDATE: Microsoft Responds

Yea it is simply bizarre how Sony fanboys act like the world would end if Sony is not #1 in EVERYTHING.

One day they may realize the gaming industry did fine for decades without Sony and it will do fine after Sony and if that bothers them then its clear they are not actually gamers but just Sony fans

5 Likes

Has Microsoft ever mocked the competition so blatantly during an E3 conference, as Sony did with that video? I honestly can’t think of anything.

1 Like

:hushed: @BRiT has a shield next to there name! When did that happen?

9 Likes

Glad someone noticed :wink:

1 Like

What sorcery is this? Gratz @BRiT !

6 Likes

Thats because their games go down to 10 bucks and sony give them away with bundles and other deals.

How mamy of those 20m was sold at full rpice? Probably 1/4 at best.

1 Like

there was this boat they rented during PS3 launch party in Paris iirc. But that was more fun than mocking.

4 Likes

Well looking at how much some of these people seem to attach there own self-worth to Playsation’s domintation (real, or percieved), it kind of would be the end of their world

5 Likes

Which is fine by me. The less of them the better.

3 Likes

Just threaten to pull out the Call of Duty so these sony kids will shut up.

It’s interesting that Sony are worried about losing COD while Microsoft are downplaying it’s importance(while highlighting competing games) without mentioning anything about continuing to keep it on playstation on paper(unless it was part of the redacted sections). I wonder if they don’t want to commit to anything unless forced to as part of a settlement to get the deal through because there is a more then a strong possibility they want to make it exclusive

2 Likes

Hyped for today’s xbox two podcast :fire:

1 Like

Nobody is gonna commit to anything in the legal documents.

2 Likes

why is that?

Because Nick was implying this subject will be a big topic of discussion

What about Street Fighter 5 + Final Fantasy 14 + Remake 7 ?

Insolence at its highest

Ff14 is partially ms fault. If they werent stubborn on the cross play and sub service theyd have gotten 14 way back in 2015.

Personally, I don’t think the whole mistake lies with Microsoft, knowing that Final Fantasy 11 was released on the x360 ! So what are the reasons for not releasing Final Fantasy 14 on Xone ?

(Simply a contract with PlayStation) :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t believe that to be honest. Especially considering that so many companies even paid Sony for cross play. Xbox One was not that attractive at that time and in 2015 they had other issues to deal with.

I’m starting to think that they never rewrote the activision deal to not include any game on gamepass since they never put any in the first place…

1 Like