Sony believes Xbox owning Call of Duty could impact consumers console choice UPDATE: Microsoft Responds

Halo is tricky to judge since you’re paying $60 for just the campaign and the mp is f2p

Obvious troll is obvious. Just ban them already.

12 Likes

Too late, our newly troll is trying to stir the pot with fake narratives again.

I think he needs a time out! :joy:

Hi troll. Sales are irrelevant since Game Pass became a thing, no one but trolls or people living in the past cares.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t count on it. We await Sonys comment. And wait.

Might have something to do with the 25 million copies played on gamepass. Take that Xbox!

1 Like

Thanks mods

4 Likes

well forbidden west will end up selling a lot because of console bundles. I just got another ps5 and all they had were hroision bundles. They didn’t sell out right away. As for GT7. Lets see if it can ever hit the amount of payers horizion hit in its first day. GT7 was so shady from microtrasactions to car physics to bad graphics in third person

1 Like

I really hope most of activisons games go exclusive still. so many people are expecting them to be multiplatform but if xbox wants people on its platform it needs games only on that platform

I mean, they will. Maybe not F2P games though.

1 Like

Generally speaking should all be exclusive. Anything smaller than Starfield/Elder Scrolls will…so Crash, Spyro, Prototype, Guitar Hero, Sekiro 2!, Tony Hawk…yep. as will new IP.

StarCraft and Warcraft have never been on Playstation so theres no issue there. Its just CoD and Overwatch that are question marks…

1 Like

Mods…

4 Likes

Haha yeah. It’s so strange when some sort of undead resetbot appears with rethoric from a bygone era.

9 Likes

Troll’s feelings were that hurt when I mentioned the “prestige” attach ratio of TLOU2 that he had to bring back this “emergency” account from the dead. :philwins:

It’s all good when they look at numbers and say “wow 10 million dude!” but when you bring in the discussion things like attach ratio, pricing/bundles and most importantly budget spent and income ratio then they are digging out npd charts. Thank god he didn’t also post any UK charts. :phil_lmao:

3 Likes

Ah the UK charts! lmao

3 Likes

I have a friend who tries that too. He will be like ps games sold 20 million copies and ill say ya but out of 120 million thats a lot attacheh rate. I do find it more impressive that a racing game forza hit 20 million players in a few days or grounded hit 10 million and its not even out and he gets mad

5 Likes

A lot of Sony sales are inflated by bundles.

Offcourse he will get mad

These numbers are maddening :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bit late to the party with this one but this whole saga was fascinating. If Sony do truly believe CoD is this untouchable monolith (which is somewhat true), perhaps this explains their reluctance to make any FPS games.

To bad so sad Sony, you take your marketing deals and timed exclusive DLC and shove it.

5 Likes

Probably. Cod takes like 1000 people 3 years to turn out (And AB has 3 times that going at once for titles in successive years) So to compete you have to have at least as much. Smaller install base. Warzone is free, PS5 is $70…what you gonna choose, the brand you know, that all your friends play or…Resistance 4? Not to mention Sony shys away from 60fps, co-op, splitscreen and …y’know keeping servers up.