Senua's Saga: Hellblade II - Gameplay reveal

Looks absolutely stunning! Big ups to Ninja Theory.

:heart_eyes:

21 Likes

This is incredible, anyway many journous looked at it with contempt, not being it a Sony game.

1 Like

?? Context

btw itā€™s confirmed running in UE5 right?

this demo? Iā€™m not 100% sure but the game definitely will be in UE5 by release time.

This just looks like Xbox will finally have their prestige award winner, the game that Xbox needed for a long time now.

I saw the awards live with a website of my country and they were not impressed outside the initial moments because for them it was not gameplay.

2 Likes

Itā€™s always something.

You canā€™t see gameplay and then say itā€™s not gameplay lol. If you donā€™t like it, as gameplay and mechanics? Sure, but itā€™s still gameplay.

better than literally everyone spamming ā€œLā€ all the goddamn time throughout the event on these stream chats :rofl:

This looks way too good. Could be a strong GOTY contender.

You donā€™t disable the chat?

GIF by Team Coco

6 Likes

I donā€™t look at it lol. Just occasionally check in to see if situation is improved, but nope it never does, so back to ā€œhide commentsā€

Watched this morning on my 4k tv and canā€™t believe how good that looked. I hoped for some melee combat, but even this was awesome.

Looks stunning. Now we only need to find out how it plays.

Crikey fella, may be take a happy pill if your first thoughts on seeing that are to come to the internet to moan about downgrades and doom on release dates.

The trailer looks incredible and made me excited for the finished product. They have taken all the good bits of the OG and scaled up in really impressive ways.

4 Likes

ahh lol this is why i donā€™t argue about downgrade subject for all games because very well will lead to rabbit hole. i actually praised the game to be most next gen we have ever seen. if you think itā€™s not downgraded then itā€™s fine and leave at that but you should also respect my opinion about it visuals.

This is gameplay, this is how the visuals will look during combat. This is not even a cinematic cutscence

8 Likes

The first thing I do when watching live streams is disable the chat. lol

1 Like