Sega rumours surfacing again

I mean pre orders started worldwide on sep 22nd except for Japan. These preorders start sep 25th, one day after their TGS show. Even if it’s not SEGA it’s something aimed at japanese markets. But god if they release a sega blue console I have to have it :smile:

3 Likes

160 people ‘waiting’ for the Stream tomorrow… :see_no_evil:

1 Like

What about the gaming division?

This is getting out of hand!

Too many Easter eggs out in the open.

And pointing one thing - Sonic themed Xbox Series :sunglasses:

:scream: ??? ss3zwdxp2so51from Reddit

1 Like

gimme a Series (Genesi)S

1 Like

Bethesda being bought has opened the floodgates to all sorts of wild conspiracy theories lol

7 Likes

Satya didnt help the matter with saying they are still looking haha but it nice to see the xbox brand being positive and not doom and gloom like couple years back

That was a nice power move. Just imagine a dev in ongoing acquisition talks with someone picking up the phone just to find out if they could get a better deal/price from MS :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s beautiful !

Of course not real for now we still don’t know yet

Yeah I know. :slight_smile:

Would be cool to have a sega series x with a sega interface too

1 Like

Real talk, I grew up a Sega fanboy and I’d love for MS to buy them if it means strengthening them and resourcing the shit out of them.

If Microsoft could do for Sonic what they’ve done for Minecraft, Sonic could be massive again like he was in the 90s.

8 Likes

Ya me and my family used to play Sonic Golden axe and ecco the dolphin and if you think about it the Original Xbox was the Dreamcast 2 kinda

2 Likes

Same here, Sega Mega Drive was my first Console and Sonic rhe Hedgehog 2 the first game I have ever played. Big love for SEGA here!

Something is up between these two companies. That shock blue controller with white on the back is the biggest clue to me. Also the picture of Sonic with the drinks. I don’t think MS will buy Sega, too complicated, but something is up.

And for the record I LOVE Sega. I also think MS finally has a deal in place to bring Persona

The OG Xbox was 100% the unofficial Dreamcast 2

To the point where Microsoft approached Sega about Dreamcast games playing on the OG Xbox and Sega said no

3 Likes

Same grew up with Sega among my first consoles. Fond memories.

where’d you get this video? I searched on youtube and not able to find it.