Sea of Thieves IOTI Toss a coin to yer pirate, oh plenty o' booty

Sea of Thieves is here to stay for a loooong time.

3 Likes

I do think Rare needs to check in with their audience right now though. There are some issues with the game and they need to make sure to keep the core crowd pleased. Issues with hit reg, server population and returning items in the Pirate Emporium have been discussed for months now.

I REALLY want to get Mike Chapman or Joe Neate on the podcast to chat about it. As an avid player of the game, thereā€™s so much I want to ask, talk about etc.

I shall redouble my efforts!

4 Likes

Maybe one of the Prestons would like to join, if you canā€™t get the design directorā€¦ maybe get the lead designers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

go ahead I watch

1 Like

This would be really fun - I think you are doing a great job with your podcasts overall

That you have jobs and experiences in the world outside of gaming makes your insights really interesting and quite a bit more professional than many other gaming podcasts imo

1 Like
3 Likes

This will be great! I know so many people who are just waiting for this to jump back into the game. Progression is going to make a lot of people very happy!

Iā€™m so buying the Plunder Pass!

Premieres at 2PM GMT!

1 Like

Idk from what I know its nooot so worthy but weā€™ll see

Here you go !

2 Likes

A bit more info :

2 Likes

Looks great. Will buy.

120 FPS Sea of Thives, does that interest anyone ? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Buy me a tv :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah Ill have a new TV and I will thoroughly enjoy 120fps, Guaranteed!

I didnā€™t see the option as I donā€™t have a 120hz screen, but itā€™s in there with the new update. 120 FPS at 1080p on XSX. If someone could chime and give us his impressions, that would be cool.

I love it personally.

1 Like

Sorry I was being daft, I cant either. I was thinking you were offering a new TV to see it.

I fear that 120fps is too much considering my current hand/eye co-ordination.

(j/k of course) :smiley: heheheheheh

Oh no, I didnā€™t take it as daft, just replied to you and other interested ! Iā€™m still a peasant playing on a 1440p PC screen ! :grin:

But I would probably be more interested by a 120hz screen than full 4K, to be honest. It seems like impressive stuff. Maybe later this year or next year !