Sea of Thieves IOTI Toss a coin to yer pirate, oh plenty o' booty

For people who’ve missed it:

Today we ran into an pretty annoying bug. The game suddenly stopped tracking our progress. We sailed in an alliance and got our share of gold and xp everytime an allied crew sold something. Our crew sailed under the flag of the Order of Souls and got it to lvl. 5. We started the ambassador quest for that factions and came home with 20 golden Skulls and a few normal ones. Ones we started selling them we got notifications as usual but no gold or xp was given. We waited for another hour and even logged of and on again to see if that changes anything, but no.

This is really bad. Not only because it takes a lot of fun out of the game but because one of our crew members said he’s quitting the game for good. He said he’s got no time for a MMO that doesn’t reward him the progress in the game, and frankly I can understand him. I’m really bummed right now because we sailed for quite some time as a crew and had a lot of fun but I really don’t know if I want to invest further time if stuff like that can happen. In my opinion that’s the only kind of bug that must not appear in a game like SoT where bringing your loot home can be both dangerous and frustrating.

I did the same, found a level 4 gold hoarder emissary that was in a vault and sunk their ship with a gunpowder barrel before they realized.

Instant guilt. haha

Streaming some Sea of Thieves via the Xboxera YouTube and Twitch channels right now. Good laugh so far.

1 Like

Don’t need, if anyone wants it help yourselves.

Hi, I hope this is the right topic. I’ve been meaning to get into this game for so long now, but haven’t been able to find a good group. So, if anybody else is looking for a group and a bit tired of going at it alone, or with a bunch of crazy folk from the PUG group. I would love to hook up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have my general crew around and I’m German. But I could arrange some time. However I only play with 3 or more people.

1 Like

I pre ordered my first monopoly (never owned one for myself:p) and well it has Sea of Thieves on it’s cover :heart::flushed:

2 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

Well convinced my friend and his friend to get gamepass and which meant i finally had someone to play this game with so re-downloaded it my XSX and played a good amount of time this past weekend. Was pretty fun but dang going from the sloop to the galleon was a pain. Just nice to have another game to throw into a rotation of games to switch between.

When is your general game time?

Usually weekends that I don’t work usually during the night. (3rd shift factory employee) try to keep my schedule somewhat when I’m not working.

Time zone?:sweat_smile:

Central USA sorry lol

GMT here in the week I’m focused on studying during weekend I have time as long as it’s not in the night.

1 Like

Yeah,having multiple games in a co-op rotation with friends is bliss. We now play Grounded, Deep Rock Galactic and Sea of Thieves in rotation. It’s great.

1 Like

I couldnt resist the monopoly game, preordered that and a sea of thieves 1000 piece jigsaw. Hoping the company haant took too many preorders and have to end up cancelling them

• 11 million unique players this year
  • 50/50 between Xbox and PC
  • 97% of playtime is on adventure mode
  • Starting January they are adding Seasons
  • Each season will last three months and will include a major feature update
  • Adding a Battle Pass system, called Plunder Pass
  • Seasonal Progression is being added, which allows for shorter play sessions
5 Likes