Sea of Thieves Community Sail |OT|

I would try, but I am not very competitive, and will need some help to get “fighting fit”

:smiley:

1 Like

You all know I’m a massive Sea of Thieves pirate, but I’ll be out and about this weekend for a bit of a birthday holiday weekend. I hope you lot have a wonderful time and I’ll get @Doncabesa to give me the highlights :slight_smile:

1 Like

Birfday?

Excited Happy Birthday GIF

2 Likes

Aye, normally I don’t do much on mine (after 30 they don’t matter lol) but with our vaccines in full effect, we’re taking a small holiday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wouldnt know being only 21… cough

3 Likes

You are welcome to bring your crew with ya! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I ask :smiley:

1 Like

Also lemme know if you’d be able to be there when we start and what ship type ya want.

Tagging some others who might be interested:

@noesch @Reznik @Bits-N-Pieces @Mort @elenarie

2 Likes

I’m always up for some high jinx on the high seas, will need to see what plans I’m roped into this weekend though.

2 Likes

Apropos choice, I would be down as anyones +1. I spent a lot of time solo slooping pre launch and a little with a galleon at launch with ERA folks, so know the pointy end of a boat from the fat end :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oooh, very nice. I might be able to join, but can’t make any promises yet so don’t count on me from the start. Ship type doesn’t really matter, I’m equally bad at all of them!

1 Like

If I’m not too drunk I might join. :rofl:

1 Like

The crew of the Black Hurl is confirmed.

I’ll need a Brigantine.

I’ll line up a prize or two for teams that manage to sink us.

2 Likes

Pfff. Talking smack while using an outdated pic of your own vessel! The crow’s nest got moved to the rear mast! :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, I actually am finishing up an order for someone who got exactly the same custom paintjob/sails as the Black Hurl. I’ll try posting pics tonight if I get a chance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You filthy competitive swine! I hereby post a bounty on the crew of the Black Hurl! :smiley:

Mystery gift TBD by one drunken Cerys tomorrow night

2 Likes

It’s an old image.

But the stream layout should be pretty nice!

Was just testing it - I’m hopeful most folks will be on pad rather than KB/M (I use pad, even on PC), but couldn’t resist the 32:9 aspect ratio!

@TavishHill - could you explain a little about how the private server works? Can you still buy/find supplies/crates etc? All loot, reapers chests etc all spawn as normal, just nothing gets saved to your character, correct?

4 Likes

I’m not 100% certain on some of those details yet, but my understanding/impression was that it is the full SoT experience except without progression carrying over.

We will need 6 ppl on the server when we start as a min (at least 1 for each ship). That person can then invite others as normal to join their game/crew.

Awesome. Might be worth listing the crews and volunteers in the OT?

For my part:

The Black Hurl (Brigantine)

• Sikamikanico
  • xTomcatx
  • KingBartlett
1 Like

Oh your fancy displays and artwork will not protect you from the oncoming drizzle that is Cerys! Its the finest rain which soaks you to the bone! THE SKULL AND CROSS BONE!!!

I shall see you hang from the highest yardarm in Southampton dock for this days work Mr Sik!

(getting into character)

(have drunk)

1 Like