Sea of Thieves Community Sail |OT|

The Inevitable Drizzle should be your ship name, lol.

Still need to fill out a few more ships ppl! I’d hate to be the only crew to slaughter The Black Hurl! :stuck_out_tongue:

If anyone can commit to being there when we start, PLEASE lemme know asap. Gotta let the person donating their private server for the event know who is gonna be there at the start and what ship type they want.

Stream Layout looks superb!

its too late for my crew :confused:

Even for a 7pm BST start? (we moved it up for way better time zone coverage) :slight_smile:

Even still, we can find a crew for ya.

Ohhh this would probably go I ask tomorrow again.

1 Like

Ok lemme know asap! :slight_smile:

Also, you’ll def need a ship name if ya get a crew together. :smiley:

I have a doctors appointment at 3:30 EST but can jump in afterwards if there’s an opening.

1 Like

We will make an opening if need be. Plus, you’d have your new 5g microchip implanted by then so your coms and ping should be on point! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well ill keep a slot open for @KageMaru So I just need 1 or 2 more people

Ship name pending ill have one in a couple hours lol

1 Like

Ship name is most important part!

Cool thanks guys, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I’ll join! Just be aware I generally have no clue what I’m doing in this game. If my team is OK with that, so am I.

2 Likes

Want in on my ship?

1 Like

Even better!

• Step 1: Learn to sword lunge.
  • Step 2: Drink grog
  • Step 3: Puke in bucket
  • Step 4: Hurl the hurl on other players

That’s it. That’s the game loop.

1 Like

Cortanas Revenge

…My dog is named Cortana, lol. Heard the good word from your crew?

Malachor V : JAMIE ODST, Kage, OBM

I have room for one more @Cerysnetics if you are planning on joining feel free to be on our crew

1 Like

I have the game installed on my xbox, will try to be there so I can just find an island and fish for a while.

3 Likes

I’m too deep into Mass Effect, that I missed this post. Thanks @TavishHill for reminding me !

I’m searching for a crew. I’m pretty good at the handbrake technique (when you drop the anchor for a fast turnaround), ramming into piers and getting lost on islands. :grin:

See you on the seven seas !

1 Like