Scarlet Nexus: The launch is upon us (Reviews are out)

Weird quick resume has been flawless for me except for the game runtime thingy i posted above

1 Like

This game keeps getting better and better, man

Edit: Seriously.

4 Likes

The outline around the character in the first picture makes it look like the guy was just pasted into the picture :laughing:

Good-looking game. Definitely going on my wishlist.

Ha, it does!

He gets that glow only when the focus bar is filled, so it’s not always like that

1 Like

These screens are taken roughly at 2/3 of the game. You’re not ready. It gets really weird past that point. I really dig the game, but the plot is nonsense to me.

I’m on the second playthrough with Kasane, hoping her story makes more sense.

How long is a playthrough?

I’ll have to agree with you. Some of it is really baffling. Overall I still like the plot though. Oh, and by the way, I’m playing as Kasane. Haven’t played Yuito’s side yet, but I think Kasane’s side answers some questions.

Roughly 25 hours I’d say.

2 Likes

A few years ago that would have put me off. After putting 89.5 hours into Yakuza LAD that seems like a perfectly reasonable play time. LOL

4 Likes

I’m loving the plot!!!

It got interesting pretty early with all the government talk.

And then they involved space! People on the moon!

And then they involved time! I went 50 years into the future and your future-self asked me to kill you!

Can’t wait to play more!

2 Likes

My Yuito playthrough was right under the 30 hours mark on normal with a bit of roaming around. The game is pretty linear.

1 Like

I’m 6 hours in, and this game and world is amazing. Also the game is a good vehicle for the anime because I am now interested in checking out the anime. I hope many give this a chance because I feel it’s a sleeper hit, and I can see it becoming a buried treasure later on in this gen

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like Kasane’s route makes way more sense than Yuito’s.

Yuito is like : “what’s going on ? Oh, alright then…” the full game. That’s pretty funny tbh.

Apparently, there’s room for expansions or story DLC. Achievements hints that that will be the case.

I’m still not sure if the game takes place in the real world or some Matrix shit or parallele world lol.

3 Likes

Wait, really? What in the achievements hints that? I don’t see anything that could. But the conclusion definitely leaves room for a sequel. I hope it happens in the future.

There’s some achievements that mentions : “*outside of expansions”. I took it as some plans for some kind of story DLC. There’s also the highway by the construction site that leads to nowhere and Seiran city is so underutilized.

Interesting. I could see them giving the game a season pass like with Code Vein.

1 Like

It would be cool, yeah.

1 Like

The story is so out there that I’m sure they can make up anything they want at this point.

Also while Yuito’s story definitely has less answers, his combat is way more fun in my opinion.

2 Likes

I started with Yuito, so I guess this game warrants 2 playthroughs. Not that I am oppose to that or anything

2 Likes

Yeah, if you have the time, do Yuito’s first and then Kasane’s. But don’t be surprised if Yuito’s route leaves you with so many questions. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I kind of like it this way tbh. It means I still have stuff to uncover in Kasane’s route. I’ve burned out on the game though, so I’ll get back to it later on. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ffs, the game is just dragging on now.

And fuck this Dominus Circus. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. I killed this fucker three times and died on the FOURTH PHASE and was forced to go back to the FIRST ONE. Fuck you!