S.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2

Better be good. The gamepass headliner for the first half the year got delayed.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m hoping theyā€™re just waiting to announce stuff (GREAT stuff) each month, letā€™s hope thatā€™s the case.

For now, Iā€™ll wait and see.

lol it is. The date is sized differently for emphasis

1 Like

My headline for the first half year is Total War: Warhammer III. Arguably a game just as big. So no idea what youā€™re talking about. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! Weird that their account isnā€™t verified

Itā€™s great, but PC onlyā€¦ they should take Dying Light 2.

2 Likes

Im not one to meltdown beyond one or two light hearted commentsā€¦ so aye, Iā€™ll wait and see and reverse judgement.

Hereā€™s hoping Phil gets the checkbook out. :smile:

Game Pass deals happen late, and quick. R6 Extraction was a few weeks before launch which seems to be the norm on these things.

2 Likes

Yeaah a lot of em that youā€™d expect to be verified arenā€™t. Twitter is weird.

1 Like

Pc only game, I mean.

1 Like

Oh, I understand it isnā€™t the ā€˜big titleā€™ for most people on this website. Justā€¦ last year we didnā€™t know about MLB The Show and Outriders coming to Xbox Game Pass at this stage. We got the news on Exctraction last week and the news on Total War Warhammer III late last year.

Thereā€™s still plenty of time for announcements.

3 Likes

Well that is a pretty big delay, will be a good holiday game. Hope it is seriously polished and NFT free. Halo kind of laid the ground work for how to do a delay like this and it turned out amazing.

1 Like

Silver lining: Xbox is now way more likely to pay for Crossfire Campaign to be Xbox Gamepass now. I was more looking forward to Crossfire campaign than Stalker 2.

In the end the most important thing is that GSC Game World can deliver a good game. Cue Miyamoto quoteā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

The window for that kind of announcement is smaller every day, it canā€™t be announced the day before.

Which makes sense as they want to get as many sales/preorders locked in before announcing

1 Like

I mean, we can have some fun with it. After all, STALKER 2 releasing in the spring was the answer to all criticism prior to this announcement. No one is freaking out.

Of course there can be some surprises hidden in Phils pockets for GP but right now most of 2022 looks not too hot. I donā€™t think there needs to be so muchā€¦contention of that fact. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get some good stuff.

The defensiveness or whatever it is here, looks a bitā€¦corpo to me.

3 Likes

Ah shit, thatā€™s a big one.

Theres not many games announced for April to begin with. The only late March game I can think of thats semi high profile is Tiny Tinas Wonderlands

These are just the known ones, which end up being a small portion of what releases. It doesnā€™t even list known 3rd party drops like A Plague Tale: Requiem.

Confirmed Xbox Exclusives in 2022 CrossfireX ā€” February 10, 2022. (XSX|S, Xbox One)

Shredders ā€” February 2022. (XSX|S)

Tunic ā€” March 16, 2022. (XSX|S, Xbox One and PC)

Warhammer 40K: Darktide ā€” Spring 2022 (XSX|S and PC)

Redfall ā€” Summer 2022. (XSX|S and PC)

Scorn ā€” October 2022. (Xbox Series X|S and PC)

Starfield ā€” November 11, 2022. (XSX|S and PC)

Stalker 2: Heart of Chernobyl ā€” December 8th, 2022. (XSX|S and PC)

Somerville ā€” 2022 (XSX|S, Xbox One and PC)

Slime Rancher 2 ā€” 2022 (XSX|S and PC)

Replaced ā€” 2022 (XSX|S and PC)

ARK II ā€” 2022 (XSX|S and PC)

Possible Xbox exclusives in 2022

As Dusk Falls ā€” TBA (XSX|S, Xbox One and PC)

Forza Motorsport ā€” TBA (XSX|S and PC)

ā€œthe defenses look a bit corpo to meā€ really with this garbage again? Why are you so sensitive about this stuff? Itā€™s not ā€œdefensesā€ itā€™s common sense when the same small group of users continually go over the top with their ā€œconcernsā€ and then canā€™t handle people disagreeing with them.

5 Likes