S.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2

Hungry Thanksgiving GIF by Looney Tunes

As @Doncabesa has stated, it’s January 12th. I promise Xbox will add more games to a subscription service they are investing everything into.

1 Like

It’s the 12th of January, just cut the shit.

1 Like

Everyone should be playing Nobody Saves The World anyway.

9 Likes

Wait , wasnt there an article saying that its not getting delayed a few hours ago ?

I don’t think it’s funny suggesting there’s a drought… it’s factual.

Until Microsoft announce big gamepass additions, there’s every right to say the first half of the year will be light.

7 Likes

it’s January 12th, the only fact is that none of us know of any big game pass games for the 1st half right now. Not that there aren’t any.

Xbox doesn’t announce new games coming to the service until the month it’s coming for the majority of their games.

It’s, to be kind, foolish to think Xbox has nothing coming to Game Pass.

No, the community manager commented this:

"Every day there are rumours from different sources - and if you start commenting on one thing, then it will come to the point that you will need to comment on everything - not knowing what the original source is.

All information that comes from the game should come from those who MAKE this game. As far as I know, bloggers are not working on Stalker 2."

Which didn’t deny the delay.

1 Like

lmfao. It wasn’t necessarily saying its not getting delayed, just that people shouldn’t trust bloggers.

Then it just so happened oh so coincidentally that the game was delayed hours later. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m well aware… but the big AAA title that was was meant to tide us over until E3, just got delayed.

I can’t say there isn’t a light schedule on the basis of hypothetical gamepass deals.

Damn

“Trust the bloggers”

-Sigma Delayionnaire Grindset #243

This

Nobody is saying there wont be announcements, just that right now xbox’s first 6 months is painfully light based on what is announced

1 Like

You’re saying there “is a drought” which there isn’t, yet. There might be, but as is the last 6+ months of Game Pass including this very month has been anything but. We simply don’t have a big title or two on the service yet to look forward to, that means it COULD be a drought and not that there is one currently.

3 Likes

Just last week Microsoft announced a Ubisoft game launching on Game Pass day one. Who knows what’s to come.

3 Likes

It’s a drought if we go months without any “big” games on the service, that hasn’t happened yet.

Microsoft should make a call to square and launch the team ninja ff game on gamepass. Fir gamepass as a service to work they need to launch major games every other month . Having this game pushed back to December is a big blow into attracting and retaining subscribers

1 Like

Sorry if this has been addressed, but is this real? That account doesn’t have a verified checkmark and the date is sized differently from the rest in a weird way.