S.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2

THERE IS NO DROUGHT!

5 Likes

The game being delayed is fine by all means, thatā€™s on the devs to decide. Nothing is end of the world level, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s ok as well, I hate these 8 or 80 arguments, nothing is perfect or completely awful, thereā€™s a middle ground, it just needs to be addressed thatā€™s all.

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess I got too used to left or right, no middle.

So this got delayed and it had a specific date. I wonder whoā€™s next on delay because clearly, no one is safe.

1 Like

Bad news for Xbox line-up, I wouldnā€™t trust community managers anymore, lol.

There isnā€™t yet, there is a chance of one if they donā€™t fill up the first half of the year. As is, January has been a solid month and weā€™ll see how it goes from here.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure plenty of other games will see delays this year. From XGS Iā€™m looking at Redfall.

Itā€™s just what it is. There are enough games to keep people entertained. Itā€™s not like the Xbox 2016/2017 days. Thanks to Game Pass there is enough content. Iā€™ve barely touched 10 games from 2021. Still need to play so many games.

1 Like

Lengthy delay

Phil better be working on some big gamepass deals for those first 6 months

5 Likes

Although itā€™s important to note that Xbox will release Ghostwire Tokyo during Spring (if not delayed). Itā€™s just that itā€™s not releasing on Xbox because of a contractual obligation lol.

But of Redfall gets a long ass delay too I just gotta wonder why they bothered to announce a release date a year before it was planned, if it was never going to make it. I know, COVID plays a big part too, but still. Hope not, but we really should get an update sooner than later in that case.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for it to be over with. Then, itā€™s all exclusive (minus supported and legacy titles) from there. I do want to see their other title that said to be developing though.

Because project management is hard.

Come on, man, donā€™t start this thing. XD

1 Like

Haha :wink:

Lol

Well, Sony did it with God of War, so why not Xbox. In all seriousness, Phil does have a hands on, so I think he knows how it is going. Stalker 2 is technically an indie company, so itā€™s different and tougher position.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to kindly request to stop spamming the gifs of sand

1 Like

Saying thereā€™s a drought isnā€™t funny after the 43rd time itā€™s been posted

2 Likes

So guess this means Elden Ring opened up for H1 2022?

:eyes:

Sorry :joy: