Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Stalker got delayed to December. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I will never understand devs not porting a game to Xbox because it’s too expensive or not enough support apparently. It’s not like Xbox has an install base of 50,000 worldwide and costs tens of millions to port a game to Xbox, there is probably more factors into it, could be Xbox/Microsoft’s side or the developer.

1 Like

I don’t mind delays anymore because clearly games need as much time as they can get. Just release it when it’s ready.

8 Likes

It doesn’t help that we’re still in this rough timeline. But hey, at least the game is officially exclusive for Xbox this year. So that’s one down. Now we wait for PS and Nintendo delay.

This sucks but I will never argue against a delay if the game will benefit from it.

Hey everyone, Stalker isn’t an XGS title. So please discuss this in the appropriate thread. In this case; S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 delayed to December 8th, 2022 - Gaming - XboxEra

5 Likes

Whoops… lol

5 Likes

Halo is love :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make genshin a playanywhere title with cross save between the pc cloud and xbox app and id be down

You mean the opposite of something that PS recently said screw you to other platforms?

6 Likes

Great post. Comes close to reality, including underground dungeons :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Do you know anything about Obsidian’s plans for showing and/or talking about the game this year?

No. Personally, I absolutely do expect to see the game this year though.

19 Likes

Now we just need to know where Redfall shows up

9 Likes

It’s in the name - Fall.

It’d be Redsummer if it indeed was coming any earlier.

6 Likes

There’s no obvious events for Redfall to be shown at.

Maybe Xbox surprises with one of their own.

I agree. I also didn’t like the fact that every one in the Outer Worlds looked like they had second degree burns. Very ugly character models. Hopefully Obsidian improves on that.

3 Likes

If Redfall releases in September – yes, that’s Summer – I think they could wait until E3 to talk about it and show gameplay. That would give the team at Arkane Austin more time to show an advanced build.

June → September are 4 months still and I think Bethesda rather likes these short timespans if I remember their words correctly.

But that’s all just highly theoretically and speculative.

15 Likes