S.t.a.l.k.e.r. 2

Lengthy delay

Phil better be working on some big gamepass deals for those first 6 months

5 Likes

Although it’s important to note that Xbox will release Ghostwire Tokyo during Spring (if not delayed). It’s just that it’s not releasing on Xbox because of a contractual obligation lol.

But of Redfall gets a long ass delay too I just gotta wonder why they bothered to announce a release date a year before it was planned, if it was never going to make it. I know, COVID plays a big part too, but still. Hope not, but we really should get an update sooner than later in that case.

1 Like

I can’t wait for it to be over with. Then, it’s all exclusive (minus supported and legacy titles) from there. I do want to see their other title that said to be developing though.

Because project management is hard.

Come on, man, don’t start this thing. XD

1 Like

Haha :wink:

Lol

Well, Sony did it with God of War, so why not Xbox. In all seriousness, Phil does have a hands on, so I think he knows how it is going. Stalker 2 is technically an indie company, so it’s different and tougher position.

4 Likes

I’m going to kindly request to stop spamming the gifs of sand

1 Like

Saying there’s a drought isn’t funny after the 43rd time it’s been posted

2 Likes

So guess this means Elden Ring opened up for H1 2022?

:eyes:

Sorry :joy:

Hungry Thanksgiving GIF by Looney Tunes

As @Doncabesa has stated, it’s January 12th. I promise Xbox will add more games to a subscription service they are investing everything into.

1 Like

It’s the 12th of January, just cut the shit.

1 Like

Everyone should be playing Nobody Saves The World anyway.

9 Likes

Wait , wasnt there an article saying that its not getting delayed a few hours ago ?